45.(Midnight memories)

Chapter 45

"How did he manage to evade all of your attention?What do I pay you for?You fucking fools, how did he escape?"

An enraged Uday Seething in anger lashed out gathering his security squad.The strongly built up team who got caught up in an unpredictable incident were now praying hard for their life.Their master was visibly red in anger.Ony God could spare them from his wrath.

"And Akaash?Do you know how ridiculous you sound right now?How the hell he managed to escape from here?Answer me! God damn it.Is this the strongest surveillance team you always boast off?Huh?How did he ran off with that god damn battered body?"

"Sir someone from outside infiltrated our group very cleverly and helped him to escape the basement at the middle of the night.

"How many hours has he been missing?

"Approximately 4 hours."

"And you have the guts to inform me at 7?"

"S..Sir...."

Akaash couldn't explain further as the poor man received a hard punch straight on his face.

"Don't your dare to give me any fucking excuses now.Your apologetic ass wouldn't cover up your negligence.I need him here at any cost.You and your men are gonna find him within next 24 hours or each and every one of you will see the consequences of your carelessness."

Akaash gulped in fear.Cold sweat beads appeared on his forehead.The threat he received is just one step away from coming true if he doesn't find that boy.A chill of fear ran down his spine.No,that's not going to happen.He has to find him at any cost.

"Sir I guarantee you i'm gonna get him back.Our men are already in progress."

"You better be "Uday scoffed.

.

.

.

Manyata was feeling a lot better now.Her health improved dramatically after she let those hospital staffs take care of her.
They gave her food and medications.She had stopped refusing them since at some point she realized she couldn't argue back.Her body was drained out of energy.She couldn't starve to death with that frail body.
Her body was already weakened from the toxicity and she had not the nerves to torment herself anymore.

And there was no point in bothering these innocent people.They were doing what they were assigned to do.

"Ma'am would you like to spend sometime in the garden?"

"Ma'am?"

She was broken out of her trail of thoughts by the maid standing by her side.She had told something to her but Manyata had zoned out for a couple of  minutes.

"Hmm?"

"Ma'am,I said would you like to spend sometime in the garden?I think you will feel better there."

Manyata found herself nodding at the girl who is probably same aged as her.Nitya,she read the name engraved in her maid uniform.

Did Nitya realized too that she was feeling suffocated here?Everything in this darkness is despairing,painful.The thick air as if mourning for her defeats,the hollow feeling inside her taunting her every second.

Manyata wanted to step out of this dark depressing shadowy space.She wanted to touch the rays of light.She wanted to breathe in the fresh air outside.
.