𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

Chris, the boys and Eleven all nervously and impatiently waited for something to happen as they still all sat on the bleachers at their school gym. Eventually, Mike sprung up and walked away.

"Mike?" Chris said confused and quickly ran after him.

"Nancy? Jonathan?" Mike yelled outside as Chris stopped by the door.

"Mike?" He asked again, and as they locked eyes they both realized they left them. They quickly walked back to the others, both with an annoyed facial expression.

"They're gone," Mike said.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone." Chris explained as his sunglasses hid the fire in his eyes.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere," Dustin replied.

"Gross." Lucas groaned.

"No. No one cheats on a Harrington. Especially not on my brother. He doesn't get his heart broken, he breaks them." Chris shot back.

"Well, did they go with the chief?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know," Mike replied.

"No," Eleven said.

"What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike rambled.

"Yes." Eleven replied.

"Where? Where did they go?" Chris asked this time.

"Demogorgon," Eleven said and Chris let out a deep sigh.

"Stupid son of bitches." He scoffed. Lucas and Dustin also stood up as they started rambling on what to do.

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around." Mike said.

"Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas replied logically.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is," Dustin added.

"El can find them," Mike said.

"El can't even find a fly right now. She's exhausted." Chris shot back as he looked at Eleven who sat on the bleachers with her towel.

"I still think we should stick to the chief's plan," Dustin said.

"Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe." Lucas added.

"It's the smartest thing to do right now," Chris agreed. "Besides, Nancy's with Jonathan. At least they have each other for protection."

"Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin added before he started walking away.

"Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike called after him.

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin replied as he kept walking.

"Are you serious?" Mike asked as Lucas started walking after Dustin.

"El needs to be recharged!" Dustin yelled back.

"Yeah, and I can't say no to chocolate pudding," Chris said to Mike before walking after Dustin and Lucas. The three boys walked to the cafeteria and soon found a fridge. Inside were stacks on stacks of chocolate pudding.

"Is this what heaven looks like?" Chris asked as he started smiling.

"Found it! I knew she was hoarding it," Dustin smiled as he, Chris and Lucas started grabbing as many containers as they could. "I knew it!" He said again as Lucas and Chris smiled brightly. "Always lying, saying she's out."