𝐈𝐕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭

Burning pain hissed in Chris's arm as he laid on Will's bed while Will talked to Mike and Lucas in another room. Chris's hazel eyes looked at his bare lower right arm and softly traced the half-moon shaped scars. They didn't glow anymore, but the lightest of emotion or reaction would cause electricity to spark at the tips of his fingers.

Chris concentrated and took a deep breath before trying to make lighting spark appear. A little spark appeared but disappeared quickly. Chris sighed softly but jumped a little when a bigger spark appeared, causing his hair to slightly lift. He hissed in pain again as his arm and head hurt and softly placed his head on the pillow that had a few tear stains.

He didn't ask for this. He didn't want this. He wanted to be normal. But having weird powers wasn't normal. He wasn't normal. He used to be Chris Harrington. The cool guy everyone wanted or wanted to be. Captain of the baseball team, good greats, good looks and every girl's dream guy. But now he didn't know who Chris was. He didn't know who he was.

Fresh tears started leaving his eyes but he didn't sob. There were just tears. The silence got interrupted by small knocks on the door.

"Chris? Can I come in?" Will's voice came and Chris quickly wiped his tears away.

"Yeah," He replied, his voice slightly breaking. Will walked into the room and Chris just focused his eyes on his arm and the scars.

"I'm so sorry," Will whispered softly as he sat next to Chris.

"What are you talking about?" Chris asked confused in a raspy tone.

"This is my fault. Your scars and your powers. And I—"

"Will, stop," Chris sat as he sat up and looked Will in the eyes. "You weren't in control when that happened. It's not your fault. And don't you dare think that it is." He said sternly and Will looked away.

"What are we gonna do now?" He asked and Chris sighed.

"Call the girls. It's time that the whole party gets back together."

⤎✗🕶✗⤏

The four boys sat in Mike's basement as they tried to contact El, Max and Dustin.

"Do you copy? This is a code red," Lucas spoke through the walkie-talkie. "I repeat this is a code red. Max. do you copy? This is a code red."

"Shut... up," Max replied before turning her walkie-talkie off.

"She turned it off," Lucas said with disbelieve and Chris then got an idea. He walked towards the phone and called Max from there.

"I'm sleeping. Go away." Max said but Chris quickly spoke before she could hang up.

"This is Chris. Do not hang up. Something happened, something bad. Remember those weird pains I've been getting? Well, it's worse," He explained.

"What are you talking about?" Max asked confused.

"Just come over to Mike's house. We'll explain everything," Chris replied.

"What?" Max asked again.

"Just trust me and hurry." Chris finished and put back the phone.

"Try Dustin again," Mike said to Lucas.

"He's not answering," Lucas replied.

"So, try him again." Mike shot back.