THIRTY-FOUR ➤ ALIGNMENT

QUIRK NAME
alignment

EXPLANATION
this quirk makes certain colours appear around people, an aura, and each colour represents an alignment or emotion (good, evil, inbetween, scared, angry, happy, changing their ways etc. )

PROS
you'd instantly know who the bad guys are in a fight and which ones to take down ─ you'd know where to find victims too.

perhaps they can manipulate their own aura and make everyone else around them feel affected by it.

can see if someone's mental health isn't great and try to help them, if they're the helping type.

CONS
not a very offensive quirk, so in the ua entrance exam against the robots, they will probably fail and be put in general studies like shinsou.

also, they can see everyone's alignments - hero or villain. so perhaps they see many heroes like endeavor and they're put off from being a hero and go down a more devious path instead?

ULTIMATE MOVE IDEAS
manipulate their own aura to such a large extent that everyone within an x radius is severely affected momentarily. in this moment of weakness, the quirk user can strike and leave them defenseless.

HERO/VILLAIN/VIGILANTE NAME IDEAS
the judge, aura, reader etc.

EXTRAS
thanks for 10K reads everyone !!