back to work ~ 20

CW: NSFW, Talk of Drugs

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Evangeline

Waking up with Spencer who had remembered almost nothing from the night prior was definitely interesting. 

"Evangeline?" his voice low and groggily "What are you doing here?"

That sounded a bit familiar.  

"I came by last night honey, you don't remember?" His eyes widened when she said "last night". 

He must have remembered taking the dilaudid, but nothing after that.

"Last night?" He got up from bed going to the bathroom leaving Eve half-asleep on his bed. A few minutes later he came back and sat on the bed, his back facing her. "What happened last night Eve?" he asked slightly concerned. 

She moved her body so she was sitting right next to him, their thighs and arms touching. Grabbing his hand and bringing it to her mouth before kissing it softly. "I came over because I wanted to be with you, when I got here you were acting a bit" she took a second to think "hostile." His eyebrows raised and had a small crease between them. "We had a small argument but worked it out don't worry, then..." she cleared her throat "you showed me the two bottles of dilaudid that you had, and I got rid of them before we went to bed." 

It took Spencer a second to process what she was saying before looking at her again "Thank you." 

He just wanted to repeat the night huh? 

"Of course my love." That reminded Eve of the one thing she didn't tell him, that the two said I love you. She two sat with each other for a second before Spencer spoke up, "Did anything else happen?" He looked up at her waiting for an answer. 

"Like?" She wasn't sure that she wanted to tell him, maybe to save herself from embarrassment. She thought that he only told her he loved her because he was high. 

"Did we say I love you?" He was being straightforward. Her eyes softened at the sight of Spencer in front of her, his face looked sad but his eyes looked broken almost like he was begging for something. 

"Yeah, yeah we did." She let out a breath she wasn't aware she held in.

Is he disappointed? Did he not want to say it? Did he not mean it?

"Oh" thats all he said.

Oh?! What the fuck?

"I'm sorry if you didn't mean to say it Spencer, we can just pretend like it never even happened." He flipped his head so he was looking at her, she couldn't see him because she put her head down. She felt like she could burst into tears any second now. 

He took his hand cupping it under her jaw, pulling her face in front of his. His face was so close to hers she could feel his breath. He pulled her face closer and connected their lips. The kiss was soft but Eve wanted to deepen it. Slipping her tongue into his mouth, his hand moved to her cheek, going behind her head gripping her neck pulling her closer to him. She pushed him down so that his back was on the bed and she was straddling his waist. 

Still kissing him she palmed his erection through his pajama pants; a loud groan leaving his lips. He flipped her over, Evangeline now on bottom as he immediately connected his mouth with her neck, Eve moaning from the pleasurable sensation. Leaving faint hickeys in his wake. Right as he was moving his hand down her waist, her phone rang. Spencer groaned in annoyance flipping himself over so he was laying beside her.