forever ~ 25

CW: Talk about sexual abuse, self harm, knives and death

---------------------------------------------

Evangeline

Evangeline was paired with Spencer. When she tried asking Aaron if she could switch, he said "You two are adults, I understand you two went through something but don't let it affect your work, now go to the crime scene."

So now the two were standing, staring at the two dead bodies, listening to the local police talk about their observations, that usually aren't helpful. Eventually the police were called over by the media and left Spencer and Evangeline alone.

"Shut up." Evangeline said crouching down by the floor to get a better look at the body.

"I didn't say anything." He walked around the body putting rubber gloves on.

"You were thinking, that's annoying." He gave Eve a look before reaching down and picking up a fake nail.

"It could have come off when she was struggling. He would have approached her, she tried fighting back and the fake nail either ripped off or popped off."

"He could have ripped it off himself."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at all her other nails."

"What happened to her other nails?" He questioned.

"No idea lets head back to the precinct and see what the others found."

He nodded "Ladies first." He walked over to the car opening the door for her.

"I was going to get in first anyway." Eve mumbled not thinking he could hear her.

He whispered something to himself, but she couldn't understand what he said. He walked around the car getting into the driver's seat.

As they drove to the precinct it was quiet, too quiet, like deadly quiet. Evangeline started tapping on the side of the door.

"Stop doing that." His voice annoyed.

"Why?"

"Because I asked you too."

"And if I don't, what are you going to do, spank me?" His grip on the steering wheel tightened. "You want to don't you? You want me tied to your bed don't you Spencer? But no can do anymore Dr. Reid, you ruined that opportunity yourself."

He remained silent before pulling over and turning towards you "Why are you being such a bitch?"

"Pardon me?" She was slightly shocked.

"You think I'm the one who fucked up? You're the one who walked away."

"I walked away because of you."

"What did I do Evangeline? I already explained how I didn't cheat on you."

"You hid secrets from me."

"So did you. Most of our fucking relationship you hid secrets, having a psychotic family that was involved in the mafia, you hid your brother-"

"Do not bring Ian into this."

"What is this? You say that we're not together, yet you obviously still having feelings for me."

"Who said that?"

"No one had too. You are getting jealous over a girl flirting with me, you are being all snappy at me shows me that you still have feelings for me, so why not just get back together with me."

How the hell does me being like that show I have feelings for him? 187 IQ my ass....

Evangeline sat there watching cars drive by "I'm not doing this right now, drive to the precinct we need to tell the others what we found."