drinks ~ 21

CW: NSFW

---------------

Spencer

"Guys we should go out for drinks tonight!" Penelope always made sure that after hard cases, she would drag the team out and do something productive. Everyone groaned "Come on you guys it'll be fun I promise!"

"Garcia I can't, I have to get home to the boys." JJ sped past everyone walking towards the elevators.

"Babygirl, I love you but I'm tired." Derek throwing his go bag over his shoulder, walking out of the bullpen heading towards the elevator. 

"Oh come on my chocolate mocha, not you too!" She hooked her arm through his while walking.

"I'll go." everyone flipped around to see Spencer holding his book bag with both of his hands, while smiling. 

"Who are you and what have you done with our boy wonder?" Penelope gasped slightly.

"Reid you wanna go, for drinks?" Morgan questioned.

"Yeah, it could be fun." A ring rang through the air and the elevator doors opened, Spencer walked inside pushing through the twos interlocked arms. Morgan scoffed slightly then started laughing. 

"Well if pretty ricky is wanting to drink, I will gladly join. Just to see what he looks like drunk." 

"Well I'm always okay to drink with you Garcia." Emily snickered from behind them. 

 "Yay! Now that only leaves Evangeline, Hotch, and I'm not going to bother with Rossi." Everyone laughed slightly as they were grouping in the elevator.

"Speaking of where are they?" Emily asked, there was a small silence before JJ spoke up. 

"I saw them go into Hotch's office, it looked serious." Penelope dragging out the S. 

"Have you noticed the weird tension between them lately?" Penelope questioned.

Spencer's face scrunched "What do you mean?" his voice high pitch.

The elevator started moving down as Penelope started speaking "The way they look at each-other" her voice drifted off "Oh my god do you think they're in love! I mean it would make sense they talk a lot, and one time I went through her texts and he asked her to come over all the time." 

"Alright calm down Garcia, they're not in love let's not get ahead of ourselves." The elevator doors opened and waiting there was the one and only Jesse Preston. Spencer was in the back but was so tall he towered over everyone. 

"Hey Spencer good to see you again" Preston patted Spencers shoulder while he walked towards the corner. "I'm looking for Evangeline is she still upstairs?" 

"Yeah, yeah she's with our unit chief." Spencer followed the rest of the team out of the elevator.

"She's with Hotchner huh haven't talked to him in awhile." Preston murmured under his breathe not loud enough for the team to hear but Spencer heard. 

"You know Hotch?" Spencer stopped and turned towards him.

Preston's eyes widened before he spoke "Who?" 

"Hotchner, you said haven't talked to him in awhile you know Hotch?" 

"Again who? Sorry, I don't know who that is." His speech fast as he aggressively pushed the 'door close' button. The doors started closing and before they fully closed Preston gave Reid a small smile. 

---------------

Evangeline

"What do you mean they want me transferred!" She was pissed. Hotch asked to talk to Eve in his office, just to tell her that the director was giving her 72 hours to decide if she wanted to be transferred to GVU to replace the position Ian was in or be fired.