Sweetheart's Piano (+ Request!)

based on the AU in the animatic above :)

plot: Bad is the reader's brother and they convince him to dance with prince skeppy, and get pulled into dancing with Ranboo where he confesses. I'm killing 2 birds with one stone here, as somebody requested a royal au Oneshot. Enjoy!

Request was by TommyPOG 

Pronouns: none were given, So They/Them Will be used

the general idea for appearance (You can use this if you want): the reader and Bad are half-demons. both of their eyes are white. yours and bad's skin is more of a charcoal grey color, and you both have small horns, and like, you know those thin like tails with the tufts at the end? that.

Today was the day. It was the Princes' birthday, and he was holding a party. You and your brother had been invited (On the princes' behalf, your brother had been invited and he asked if you could come), And you had just arrived. Standing in front of the large doors, you fiddled with the fabric of your outfit. (Whether it be a dress or a suit, you decide!) 

The doors opened and the two of you walked in. You attempted to stay by your brother's side, The two of you sticking out like sore thumbs. Or so you thought. Looking around the large room, you saw some of the people around weren't people per se, but were hybrids like you and your brother. From the few you spotted, one was a siamese cat, one was a fox, the list goes on!

A few hours passed, you and your brother speaking to different guests at the party, recognizing them as people from the town. You eventually spotted the one friend that you had, Ranboo. He was talking to a boy who was shorter than him, who had brown hair. He spotted you and waved, and you waved back.

Eventually, you found your brother as he was looking off somewhere, almost in a daze. Following his gaze, you spotted it on none other than the prince himself. Nudging his shoulder, you gained his attention. "Go talk to him." You said with a smile as he looked at you with a shocked expression. "Talk? To the Prince?! (Y/N), are you crazy? He wouldn't want to talk to me. I- I mean, he's the Prince! And-" "And he invited us. He's the one who had these outfits tailored for us." You cut him off before he could continue his rambling.

As the music that surrounded everyone faded into a slower song played on the Piano. Skeppy looked around slightly until he Spotted Bad, and he walked over. Your brother panicked slightly as the Prince approached him. Holding out his hand, the Prince smiled. "Care to dance?"

Nudging your brother's arm, he took the Princes' hand and they began to slow dance away from where you stood. You walked to one of the hallways that weren't blocked off to the public to stand, watching as all the happy people danced together, feeling a small pang of jealousy. Sometimes, you wished you were in their shoes. 

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder. 

Looking up, you saw your tall Half-Enderman Friend. Clearing his throat, He spoke. "May I have this dance?" he asked, holding out his gloved hand. It was mismatched to his skin tone. (i.e., black glove on white half, white glove on black half.) Taking his hand, the two of you slow danced in the hall, the music slightly muffled. About halfway through the song, Ranboo asked a question. "I- uh- I have something to confess," He said as he spun you. Looking up at him, he spoke. "I think you're amazing. I know you put yourself down a lot, but you're wonderful. From the horns on your head to the end of your tail, you're amazing. Every imperfection is perfect to me. And I wish we were more than friends. So, do you maybe want to go hang out in the woods with me sometime? As a date?" He asked as he spun you into a dip.

You stared at him as he looked at you, heat rising to your cheeks.

"I would love nothing more."

WORDS:701 

WOOO it's been a hot second since I wrote. feels good to be back! hope you enjoyed!

vote or lose ur kneecaps