Airport Meetup (Wilbur)

plot: you meet up at an airport, and confess at an airport. you know, the usual.

pronouns: they/them

Tommy had another 'vlog-style' video he wanted to film for his channel. He kept spamming in the discord about how he would be able to get clout if everyone helped him out. The video was planned as such. The original members of L'Manberg before Eret's betrayal would all fly to the UK for a week and a half, all of them staying at an Airbnb to 'hang out', when in reality it would just be a group of streamers messing around with way too many hamilton references. But still, an overall good idea.

Discord!

Tommy

hey do u all want to meet up in the UK for a video?

Nikki

I would have to fly out, but sure! I think most of us would, actually

Fundy

yeah I can fly in sounds good

(Y/U/N)

👍 sure

Eret

sounds like a plan

Tubbo

let me ask mum

mum said sure!

Wilbur

yeah sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that week, some of you (including yourself) booked tickets to the UK to meet up. You all pitched in to pay for the Airbnb, and soon, you were flying out. You apparently were going to be the last one to arrive. Being from Calgary (Canada) and having a 12-hour flight was not fun. You had fallen asleep when you had gotten on the plane and woke up when you had about 2 hours left on your flight. You used that time to edit for the 2 hours, until you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, indicating you had internet again. Packing away your laptop, you pulled out your phone sending Nikki a text.

you

hey, the plane just landed, is anyone coming to pick me up?

Nikki

yeah, Wilbur should be there waiting for you. ;)

You felt a heat rush to your cheeks when you read Wilbur would be picking you up. You had had a crush on the guy for a while, and when you had figured that out, you confided in one person. That person, being Nikki. So of course, she was using that to your advantage. You moved to your texts from Wilbur, sending him one as you grabbed your luggage and guitar case from the luggage pick up.

you

Hey I'm here, be on the lookout, even though I'll probably spot you first, giraffe

Wilbur

first off, rude, and secondly, I have no clue what you look like.

you

just look for someone with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and someone who is very much shorter than you

Wilbur

you got it.

Walking through the airport, you spotted Wilbur standing by the Starbucks, coffee in one hand, him looking down at his phone which was in the other. Not having done a face reveal yet, you decided to have some fun with it on Twitter.

(Y/N) - (Y/U/N)

*Insert photo of Wilbur holding his coffee looking at his phone*

"I'll be on the lookout for you" my ass

2.1k♻                     1.3k 💬                           4.5k❤

see replies...

Wilbur swiped down on his phone, looking at the notification you had just tweeted. Seeing it was a picture of him, he looked up looking for someone who matched your description. Seeing someone walk up to him, he spoke. "(Y/N)?" He said. "I think that's my name, yeah." He smiled, setting down his coffee, and picking you up into a hug. So there you were in the airport, basically dangling from his shoulders, hugging. Enjoying the moment, he mumbled beside your ear, "It's good to finally see you in person." Smiling, you let him go as you dropped back onto the floor. Grabbing your things, you looked over to him as he wrapped his arm around yours, making your way through the airport.

He could tell this would be the best week and a half of his life.

words: 649

should I turn this into a full book? I'm probably going too once Novae Spes is finished, which it (Unfortunately) will be soon. love you all!

vote or lose ur kneecaps