All is fair in War and Snowball fights [platonic]🎄

inspired by the link on the comment of this A/N! I thought it sounded nice! enjoy! (I wasn't able to add all of them or it would have been about as long as 3 chapters of novae spes :/)

death angst warning!!

(also props to you if you know what kind of flower that is and what it represents, it's important for later in the story :))

3rd pov

It was a rather peaceful morning on the SMP, Puffy, and Nikki had been wandering around watching the snowfall on to the piles that had already formed. It seemed so peaceful. So calm. It was... offputting. Puffy thought it was way too quiet. It was never this quiet. And she was right. 

She had heard small whispers and quiet laughter all around her. Then, before she could even turn around, someone shouted. Eret. "It was never meant to be!" 

Puffy yelped as a snowball exploded on her shoulder. She glanced over to Nikki, gave a smirk, and fell to her knees in fake pain. Nikki went down with her, holding her as if Puffy was dying. Puffy looked up at Nikki, handing her a Snowball she had made. "...Avenge...me..." Puffy said before going limp and sticking her tongue and making a 'Bleh' noise. Nikki Stood up and looked over at Eret, who was laughing his ass off at the scene he just saw. 

Feeling something cold being thrown at his chest startling him, he looked up to see Nikki with Mock anger on her face.

Oh, it's on.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!!" 

Everyone jumped out of their hiding places and started throwing Snowballs at each other, an absolute war breaking out. Snowballs were being thrown everywhere. It was chaos. Karl and Sapnap were running from a Very angry Quackity, who was now covered in snow from an ambush by the two of them. Not watching where they were going, the Two of them fell down a hill, tumbling slightly before the two of them started giggling. Their laughter became even worse when Dream had Belly flopped right into the snow beside them.

While Eret was distracted attempting to build himself a small base out of the snow, a boy with white goggles perched on his head along with a fuzzy hat snuck up behind him while Eret was crouching. Without warning, George snatched Eret's crown right off his head. Not feeling his crown there anymore, he turned around to see George giggling to himself. Standing at his full height, a shadow cast over George as he turned around, fear present. Giving a nervous chuckle, he shouted. "HBomb! Catch!" he said, throwing the crown to him. HBomb Whooped, the Two of them running away from the king.

Tommy looked around, wondering where (Y/N) and Techno was. Despite the fact that Techno had said that he 'didn't do 'friends'' the two had been inseparable, Techno even teaching (Y/N) how to fight on some occasions. Scanning the area, he finally spotted the pair just arriving. With a literal two Wheelbarrows full of snowballs. 

Uh Oh.

Nobody had noticed (Y/N) and Techno's arrival yet, so (Y/N) picked up a snowball and took aim. Right at Wilbur. Chucking it as hard as they could right at his back, contact startling him as the cold ball of ice bits exploded, he tumbled forward accidentally taking Nikki down with him. Tommy and Tubbo both Ran up to the WheelBarrows, taking some Snowballs into their arms. "Hey, Big Q!" Tommy shouted, gaining Quackity's attention. Seeing the Two teens with an arsenal, Quackity started running away screaming as the boy's followed him laughing.

Now, Philza had a skill not many knew of. He had a deadly aim. And Dream had no idea the mistake he had made throwing a Snowball at the back of his head. Barely glancing back, Phil threw a Snowball Full force at Dream. In a matter of seconds, Dream had fallen backward, the wind being knocked out of him as he fell to the snow at his feet. "I'LL AVENGE YOU DREAM!" Sapnap said, throwing himself onto Phil, keeping on the ground below him. While yes, Phil had an amazing aim, he wasn't as strong as he used to be, so Moving Sapnap would be difficult. But for now, Phil considered this a win, because he was cold and Sapnap was warm, heavy, and not going anywhere, determined to 'avenge' his friend.