FarmHouse Christmas (SCP AU) [Platonic] 🎄

Inspired by AoifeSkye23 's SCP AU book! It's really good, and I recommend checking it out! now, enjoy the first of many Christmas Oneshots! 

The reader is a Deer hybrid in this one, they/them pronouns!

Running. You had been running for almost a week now. Taking small breaks during the night only to keep running. You were dehydrated and hungry, but you had to keep running. The foundation had let you run for some odd reason. The last you heard from them was that you wouldn't last a week outside. And it was starting to look like they were right. pausing for a moment to catch your breath, you looked around. You were surrounded by forest, trees as far as the eye could see, shades of green and brown blending together. It was peaceful for a moment. You thought you were finally safe.

Oh, how wrong you were.

A shot rang out through the forest, and a sharp pain hit your arm. Letting out a shout of pain, you staggered. Looking down, you could see blood running down your arm and soaking into the already torn clothes, the cream white shirt turning red. You heard shouting in the distance, ears perking up and turning in that direction. "It's over here! I can see its antlers! Get it!" One of them shouted. Damn hunters. You started running as best as you could. You were weak from not eating, so it was hard to keep balance. Your vision was starting to fade, black dots lining your eyesight. Shaking your head, you kept running until you run into a clearing.

Reaching the clearing, you saw two people. One with brown hair, the other with black hair, who looked like he had a fire on his arms. The one with brown hair spoke as you started to blackout from blood loss. The last thing you saw before passing out, was the two people starting to make their way over to you, concern written on both of their faces.

~~~~~~ POV Change! [Karl and SapNap]

SapNap and Karl had been walking through the woods. It was a nice day at the beginning of fall, and it wasn't too cold yet, so, they both decided to go for a walk, thinking it would be peaceful. They reached the small clearing in the woods where they would go to cut firewood when they heard something. They both watched as a person in cream white clothes came stumbling out of the woods. That wasn't even the strangest part. The strangest part was the fact that they had Deer antlers and ears.

They had red dripping down their arm, staining the shirt and pants as it soaked it up. They stumbled slightly, trying to stand, before falling over. Karl Rushed over, checking their pulse and breathing "They're still alive, but if we don't help them they'll die." He said, hooking his arms under their legs and their back, blood getting onto his shirt. "Wait, What if they're working with the foundation? What if they're chipped?" SapNap said, concerned for the FarmHouse's safety. "We can deal with that later. This is still a kid! They look about the same age as Tommy and Tubbo do. They need some help!"

Quickly yet cautiously, they made their way back to the FarmHouse. SapNap opened the door, and Karl walked inside hastily. Some people were sitting in the living room when they came in, who looked back at them. A look of surprise and panic on their faces at the sight of a teen with antlers and an open wound. Karl made his way over to the couch as people got up and set the person down. "Someone get the first aid kit, stat!" Karl said, positioning the person so he could see the wound. 

Wilbur handed him the First aid kit, looking down at the person with concern. how did they get that wound? were they a hybrid like Techno and Schlatt? did they come from the foundation?  He had too many questions to be answered right now. But one kept popping up in his mind. were they a threat?  He looked over at Sylvee who was looking over at the person laying passed out on the couch. She had something in her hand, but he couldn't tell what.