Talent Show

Lakitu: Last time on Total Mario Island. The campers had to go through a gruelling food competition. With some large meals. Crystal comes up with another sneaky strike tampering with some hot chilli paper making it seem like it was salt. This caused Peach to run out as she is very sensitive to spice. It was a struggle, such a struggle that we had to have a break just so they didn't get sick. In the end though, the Screaming Star Sprites won... or so they thought. Just out of the blue there was hidden footage of Fly Guy sneakily hiding waffles pretending he finished the course. So what this meant was that since he cheated. His team didn't win the challenge. This resulted in a shock disqualification. So what happens next, will anyone find out about Crystal's manipulation and sneak attacks. Are Kyo and Peach ever going to make up. WILL MY BREAKFAST COME BEFORE LUNCH! Find out on Total... Mario... Island. 

(Screaming Star Sprites) 

(Pauline and Peach were up very early. They quietly grabbed Kyo's bed with Kyo fast asleep.)

Peach: Time to chuck this girl outta here. (chuckles)

Pauline: To the sea

(They carried her towards the sea and silently placed her bed on the sea. The bed quietly floats on the sea.)

Pauline: Just wait will she wakes up and falls inside the sea. 

(7am in the morning)

(Lakitu blows his horn)

(Kyo wakes up in the morning.)

Kyo: Whoa.. what. Why am I floatING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Falls in the water)

(Peach and Pauline burst into hysterics)

(Psst) Kyo: Jerks. Ughhhh, I'll get them back. Just watch.

(Kyo springs out of the water coughing and spluttering. Peach and Pauline continue to laugh. She glares at them and walks off)

(Killer Red Shells)

(Psst) Crystal: I can't believe that fat buffoon is still here. Ughh. Him and Daisy need to go NOW. But I can keep Daisy around for longer. Not that I can tolerate her. Ugh, just that she is very easy to manipulate and right now that is needed.

DK: Guys, after that team had one member completely ruin their win we need to make sure we win this one and be on top of our game. They'll be looking to smash this next challenge.

Wario: Donkey Kong. Why you so worried about them? They're all crap.

Crystal: Don't say things like that. They have won a few challenges might I add. If they were crap they'd have nearly half their team gone. Don't be too overconfident.  

Daisy: I wonder where he gets the confidence from. (She sniggers. Wario glares at her)

Lakitu: (Loudspeaker) CAMPERS, CHOW DOWN FOR BREAKIE IN THE DINING HALL IN 10. 

(Everyone comes to the dining hall)

Peach: Had a nice swim Kyo. 

Kyo: Shut the fuck up. 

Pauline: Temper temper, chill out girl. (Kyo smacks Pauline making her drop her food. Everyone looked towards them)

(Pauline glares at Kyo. Then smiled)

Pauline: Don't worry about me guys I'm fine. Some people aren't as grown up as others. Babies don't know how to control their temper. So lets try and be nice to poor old Kyo here.

(Everyone started laughing. Kyo went red and just left the room. Peach and Pauline high fived each other)

(Lakitu enters the room)