Water Volleybrawl

Lakitu: Last time on Total Mario Island. Two competitors of the killer bass are getting a bit too competitive. The two teams had to locate other camps of this Island. Crystal sneakily set two booby traps on the way to the camps which the Killer Red Shells and Peach and Kyo fell for. It turned out Ludwig was smart and figured out that Crystal wasn't who she seemed to be and he tried to make an alliance with her. Well, that went great didn't it. Crystal tripped him up secretly which cost them the game. Way to get yourself kicked off. Anyway, who will win this brutal challange coming up on Total, Mario Island.

(At camp)

(Wario heads to the canteen to see Daisy munching on a huge breakfast)

(Psst) Wario: This girl is driving me crazy. I've never met a girl who can beat me in an arm wrestle. Eat twice as much as me. She even has farts that smell a lot worse than mine. How that was possible. Man, I guess its a good think we are allies but she annoys me.

(Psst) Crystal: Well, that's one problem done. I'm sure Ludwig will regret trying to make allies with me. No one who knows who I really am can stay at this Island. I'm here to win. And I will do whatever it takes to take these losers apart. (Laughs evilly)

(Screaming Star Sprites)

Mario: Are those two going on again. (He is looking at Peach and Kyo, who both seem to be arguing again.)

Peach: You must be out of your mind to think that you can stand a chance against me.

Kyo: Look, quit trying to be pretty, that will get you nowhere in this place darling.

Peach: So you think girl.

(Psst) Bowser: I'm starting to get tired of these girls man. If we lose, one of them must go.

Lakitu: (on a loud speaker) All campers must meet at the swimming pool.

Crystal: Daisy, Wario, Toadette let's get going.

Wario: Ok, (pushes Daisy as he runs off)

Daisy: I'll get you for that fat boy. (Chasing him. Toadette slaps forehead and follows)

(At the swimming pool)

Lakitu: So, everyone knows what pool volleyball is. It's volleyball but in water. So, each team pick eight players to start. We play up to 21. The winning team don't sent anyone home. So, decide who you are picking.

Donkey Kong: I got it. Crystal, Wario, Daisy, Me, Paratroopa, Toad, Boo and Toadette will start for us.

Wario: That doesn't seem so bad. (Daisy pushes him into the pool)

(The whole team laugh, except Crystal and of course Wario)

(Psst) Crystal: Just when you thought things might have been better they just get worse. My patience with Daisy is getting worse.

(Screaming Star Sprites)

Bowser: How about this. Me, Mario, Pauline, Peach, Luigi, Yoshi Kyo and Waluigi start.

Mario: You want Peach and Kyo to start together.

Bowser: Alright, Peach, you have to sit out this one. And we will bring in Dixie.

Diddy: What, but she can't hit the ball

Bowser: Look it's round 1. By the final round we will know what our best team is.

Diddy: Ok fine.

(During the first four games the points will only go up to 15. On game 5 the points go to 20. That's if it gets to five rounds.)