The Finale

Lakitu: Here we are, it is the finale. Over the past 8 weeks we have seen some outstanding competition. We have seen the teams go head to head. Once the team merged the big players were stepping up. A bunch of people have been eliminated and have been sent home goodbye. Lets go through that list of eliminated people:

27th: Morton

26th: Rosalina

25th: Ludwig

24th: Yellow Toad

23rd: Dixie

22nd: Paratroopa

21st: Fly Guy

20th: Pauline

19th: Birdo

18th: Wario

17th: Peach

16th: Koopa

15th: Toad

14th: Shy Guy

13th: Yoshi

12th: Mario

11th: Donkey Kong

10th: Diddy Kong

9th: Waluigi

8th: Daisy

7th: Bowser

6th: Iggy

5th: Boo

4th: Kyo

3rd: Crystal

Second and first will be decided here. This is the final, get everything ready. Get the popcorn out. And stay tuned to what will be a thrilling competition on TOTAL, MARIO... ISLAND!!!

(Luigi was in his cabin getting himself mentally prepared for this final challenge on this Island. He was out in the Island taking a walk around the place. Some of the placed he hadn't visited in weeks and he's had a lot of memories from being here. Meanwhile Toadette was going about her mornings as normal. She still seems full of happiness after taking Crystal out of the competition and has really enjoyed the days off competition. She woke up and took a walk around the pier of the island. Djhon calls them both in for breakfast)

*In the cafeteria*

Luigi: Hello there fellow finalists. Just the two of us here eh? Did you expect to make it here.

Toadette: Morning, if I'm being honest I really didn't see it coming. But I'm buzzing. Whether it was getting rid of Crystal or just making it here. I have a real buzz and excitement heading into this final challenge. One of us will be a millionaire man.

Luigi: Yep. I wish you the best of luck in this final.

Toadette: Thanks, and to you too.

(Psst) Luigi: Wow, the final. I never would have seen this coming.

(Psst) Toadette: Final two. And I'm excited. Getting that girl outta here was one of the best things I could have done honestly.

(Psst) Luigi: I mean what a journey to be sat here in this final. was in a team and my team were getting picked off one by one and really survived an absolute storm.

(Psst) Toadette: You all know how much I went through with all this. And to all supporting me out there I can only say thank you so much. Physically and mentally draining and to make it here is a great achievement.

(Psst) Luigi: The people here were great. Obviously there was my brother Mario, Bowser, Waluigi, Kyo, Toadette of course who I'm in the final with. Then there were a few from the opposite team. But overall apart from a handful or tough ones to deal with. Everyone was ok. To the people who have been watching me I hope y'all support me in this quest.