Chef Capitulation

Lakitu: Last time on Total Mario Island. More drama heats out as Pauline and Peach pull a trick on Kyo. Boy, she got ticked off. The two teams set to do a talent show. There were some crazy performances. Daisy's little science experiment...... Some very impressive skills by both Luigi and Pauline. But as it turns out. Toad had good talent with his skateboard and scored enough points to win the entire competition. However it would have been a win for the Screaming Star sprites if Shy Guy was able to complete his beat boxing. However sneaky old Crystal seems to always find a way to sabotage. Toadette doesn't seem to be trusting her ally anymore. However the biggest shock of the evening was when Pauline was suddenly voted out. Sources came out to find out that it was indeed Kyo, who got her revenge and tampered with the votes. So what next? FInd out right here on TOTAL... MARIO.... ISLAND!!!

*Screaming Star Sprites*

(Everyone is in the cafeteria. Peach glares angrily at her team mates)

(Psst) Peach: They got rid of Pauline? Really. Ugh I knew this team were a bunch a pagans. I will make them all pay for what they did.

(Psst) Kyo: It seems like Peach has lost her head after my genius idea to get rid of Pauline. The team have no idea that I tampered with the votes and it don't look like half of them care. This is brilliant. Peach has been all over my ass and I haven't even been able to discuss much with my alliance with the guys. Maybe now I can get closer with them)

Kyo: Hey guys.

Waluigi: Morning Kyo, about time you decided to join the alliance at the table?

Kyo: Well I'm here now for once. Peach decided not to bother me so here I am.

Bowser: Yes we are glad to have you with us. (Mario and Bowser shared glances)

(psst) Bowser: Mario and I voted of Kyo last time. Maybe it is best we keep that to ourselves.

*Killer Red Shells*

DK: We got lucky last challenge. If those spiders weren't there we would have lost that challenge.

Wario: Yeah we can't afford to lose the next one. 

Daisy: Then maybe you should put some effort in for that not to happen?

Wario: Oh shut up. You literally just stunk up the theatre where's the talent in that

Daisy: (Smirking) It can clear out the room. Wanna test that? 

Killer Red Shells: NOO!

Lakitu:(entering the cafeteria)  ITS CHALLENGE TIME.

(Everyone stares at him)

Lakitu: Today this challenge is all about the team work? And your skills in the kitchen. We have supplies. And we have certain dishes for you all to make. You will use the kitchen just over there. You will be preparing a 5 course meal each for me and Djhon to taste. 2 appetisers. 2 main courses and one dessert. Both Djhon and I will judge your scores out of 5. Now I know there won't be enough contestants to have 2 on each section. So my suggestion is for at least 2 people on the main courses and 1-2 on the desserts and appetisers. And you might want a head chef who helps with them all. The head chef can kick people out of the kitchen if they feel they aren't contributing. Now, you ingredients are in there. There are set dishes for each team to cook. We decided to go with an Italian style cuisine. 

(Mario and Luigi bumped fists) 

Lakitu: What are you waiting for. GO!

(Everyone visited sides of the kitchen)

(Psst) Peach: Great.. Now I'm helping these lot after they betrayed me. Why couldn't we do another hide and seek challenge where we don't have to see each other?