Harsh Hunting

Lakitu: Last time on total Mario Island. The campers had to create their own go karts which were then tested out and raced across the sandy beach. Kyo after winning the challenge before was able to sit out the challenge and decided to see if she could find anything on Crystal. She ended up paying the price to that and ended up with her legs tied upside down on a rope. The final part of the Challenge was a race between four people. Winner gets rewarded. Loser goes home. Which was exactly what happened with Daisy after Crystal, showing her true colours. Decided to knock her off the edge eliminating her from the competition. And breaking the alliance which lets just say didn't return her a pleasant gift. But overall Daisy was the one to leave in the cannon while Crystal enjoyed a few days at the Spar. What happens next? Find out on total, Mario, Island.

(In the morning)

(Luigi and Bowser was sitting in the sun just chilling out. Toadette and Kyo were walking around the forest.)

Kyo: I've acc had some good days here. Just a whole new vibe with Crystal not being here.

Toadette: On a real. Don't have to continuously watch my back scared. (They hear a noise) What's that? (They look to see Iggy on a tree)

Kyo: Iggy, what are you doing up here?

Iggy: I'm tryna see the whole Island from the tree and spot anything cool. Wanna join me?

Toadette: Yeah maybe if we were crazy we'd join you.

(Psst) Toadette: What a weirdo ugh.

(Psst) Iggy: Final 7. And I've beaten top players to get here too. Do I believe I can go all the way? Hell yeahhh.

(Psst) Boo: I made the final 7. But I have no one so side with me here. But I think I'll be ok now that everyone looks to be on crystals back.

(Psst) Luigi: Not many of us left. I had no idea I would ever ever make it this far. But now that I'm here I really wanna go for it. Bowser is by my side and it looks like Kyo's decided to take Toadettes side. Which I guess is to do with Crystal. Man I really hope we can take her out. She is a bunch of problems.

(Psst) Bowser: If I were to make a prediction on who would've been here with me in the final 7 I would only have predicted Crystal and not because of her cheeky ways but how good she was at challenges. But now I'm very confident I can go all the way. Just need to play well and make sure I keep Luigi by my side.

(Psst) Toadette: I'm a bit surprised to still be here. But here I am regardless. I mean considering what this show has done to me so far I really wanna win. And no way do I wanna let people get in my way. Especially Crystal. She's kinda thrown me off my game and I've lost my head a few times. Time to focus on actually winning as well as knocking out Crystal.

(Psst) Kyo: Who would've ever seen me still here. People would've thought I would get knocked out first. People always want to write me off and I guess when I signed up for this and people at my school knew I was coming here. They were all laughing then. I don't think they're laughing at me much now.

(Psst) Crystal: Its soo filling to see that everyone now knows what I'm about. And its not time for me to start really play my game and not give these losers a chance. And this vacation which I just had was the perfect thing to recharge my batteries. I'm getting closer to that million. And looking at whose left. I dare someone to think they'll stop me.

(Lakitu blows his horn)

Lakitu: Head to the dock.

(All campers head to the dock)

Lakitu: Before I get into the next challenge. Crystal's boat is right there.

(A Cruise ship arrives with Crystal getting out of it looking very fresh)