The Merge

Lakitu: Last time on Total Mario Island. Three campers per team were kidnapped and taken to unknown locations. Each team had to go on a clue hunt using some of the clues given to them. For the star sprites the campers kidnapped was actually on the island just in a cave they've never spotted. Whereas the Killer Red shells had to go to a mysterious island in another cave to find their team mates. The Star Sprites one once again due to more drama between the killer Red Shells. That drama got DK voted out due to Crystal being able to get Iggy on her side. What will happen next. Find out on Total, Mario, Island.

*Cafeteria*

(The teams were all sat down eating their food. Toadette and Crystal were giving each other death stares. Daisy just eating away like a pig)

Lakitu: (Blows his horn) EVERYONE! THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL COMPETITION! MEET AT THE DOCK NOW! (Both teams run off)

*At the dock*

Lakitu: Toadette, Daisy, Crystal, Iggy, Kyo, Bowser, Luigi, Boo and Waluigi. You are the final nine people on this competition. As such, as of right now. The teams are merged. It is every, camper, to themselvessss.

(Psst) Toadette: Finally, about time I got away from Crystal. Now I need to convince people that she is no good. 

(Psst) Crystal: The merge. Brilliant. Now I can toy with the other campers too. And this will really work to my advantage. 

Bowser: (Pulls Waluigi and Luigi) If we can stay as a team. Thats three votes. Four if Kyo can stay with us. But that will increase our chances of staying.

Waluigi: I can speak with Kyo. 

(Psst) Kyo: I've always had very suspect eyes on Crystal so I wanna speak to Toadette and ask questions. 

Kyo: Hi Toadette

Toadette: (Looks up) Yeah??

Kyo: So while I've been on the other team. I've realised that there are someone who is very suspect and there is something which doesn't add up. 

Toadette: (Eyes now perk up) Crystal??

Kyo: YES YES! 

Toadette: Oh we do have hope. Yes she's been responsible for a lot of eliminations which have happened here. And she even tricked me into being good with her for her to sabotage my relationship with Toad and boot him out of the island.

Kyo: I knew she was a snake. But while she's here you can trust me to be by your side. There's only her, Daisy and it looks like Iggy will side with them too. 

Toadette: Literally. I'll do anything to get her out. Lets say we watch each others back while it's every camper for themselves?

Kyo: Deal. (They shake hands)

*Everyones is together at the theatre*

Lakitu: So we have a very dangerous challenge to do today. Not so much in a painful one even. But we have a series of competitions in which you get a time limit to complete. If you fail to do the challenge. You get knocked out. Whoever makes it to the final challenge however. I will warn you.  There is no elimination ceremony tonight. Because the loser of the final challenge of the day will go home. While the winner however. Doesn't just get immunity today but also doesn't have to compete next time and will make the final six. Meaning they survive two eliminations. So there is huge risk and reward here. 

(Contestants gasp)

(Psst) Bowser: Whoa there is something huge on the line. 

Lakitu: On to challenge 1.