Lost In the Wild

Lakitu: Last time on Total drama Island we took a look at the eliminated cast and got their says on the other campers. Some were nice but some were bruutal. Overall, because Crystal couldn't get voted off. They decided to vote out Boo. Wait however their cabins are gone and I haven't seen any of the cabins. Where are they?? I'll give you a clue. Just look at the state of this weather right now. Thunderous rain. Find out on Total Mario Island!

(The campers were in their cabins but unusually they were floating.)

Toadette: (Wakes up) What the, why's the cabin so bumpy. (She heads outside) OH SH.... (Falls into the sea)

Crystal: (Opens the door) What is going on (Splash)

(The other cabin was washed up at the shore. Luigi and Kyo get out. It was still pouring down with thunderous rain)

Luigi: Is this part of our island. I've never been here before. 

Kyo: Hmm it seems so. Can see the large mountain far that way.

(Crystal and Toadette wash up on the shore and spot the others)

Kyo: Did your cabins wash up too?

Toadette: Yepp. I'm guessing this place must've flooded out. It's so dark and damp over here.

(A plan comes over to them in the pouring rain with Lakitu inside)

Lakitu: Hello campers good to see y'all again.

Crystal: Come by to collect us and take us back?

Lakitu: Well while this wasn't how I planned things to turn out it gave me an idea of a new challenge. You have to find your way back to the campsite. Which will not be easy. So I have two bags here. I've arranged some pairs for you to work in. Luigi and Crystal. Toadette and Kyo. That is the pair.

Toadette: Wait wait explain?

Lakitu: As I said. You're finding your way back to camp in pairs. The pair that find camp win immunity.  You have the resources in this bag.

Crystal: What the? Where is camp? You can't just make us just go without giving us a direction. We can literally die out here!!

Lakitu:  Camp is north ok! North! And believe me during the night. I suggest you use the sleeping bags very well because you're definitely not gonna be able to survive during the night. There is one thing in this wild none of you have experienced before. The Tanukasara. It is one huge yeti like beast which could knock you cold with one blow. Let's hope that beast doesn't find you. Anyway good luck. Show me your survival skills. (Leaves off in a plane)

(Psst) Kyo: So this man leaves us stranded in an area that we've never been in before to tell us that we have to find our fucking way back to camp. Why? We could die. The one positive thing I can take from this is that I'm with Toadette.

(Psst) Luigi: So never mind us having to find our own way back. I have to team up with Crystal. After all the things I've seen and heard from her. Having to work with her is the last thing I wanted.

Toadette: Oh I am glad we are together. But there is a huge issue here. (Opens up the bag) We have a map. Some energy bars and some blankets? But we don't have a compass. So where the hell do we go from here.

Kyo: Well I suggest we find our way to that large mountain which we could faintly see. I reckon if we go that way we can find out where camp is and make our way there. It is a long walk to get there however

Toadette: Let's move. If we win this we can finally get rid of Crystal because Luigi will have no choice but to vote for her and we are gonna vote her for sure.