The missing money (Preview to TMWT)

(The campers were all hosting a party on a yacht which Toadette spent some of her million coins on to celebrate her win and also have a good time and really take the time to get to know her good friends. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and everyone was having a good time taking advantage of the activities taking part on the cruise)

Toadette: (To Daisy) So you have a sibling named Anne?

Daisy: Yep, she's more built for the academic side of things and I'm usually more the sporty one. She chose not to come here as she knew she wouldn't be able to handle the physical and mental efforts.

Kyo: Speaking of which, this season was absolute stress.

(Psst) Kyo: You lot know what I went through all summer. Peach and Pauline trying to bully me out the game. None of my allies or teammates believing in me. And then followed by trying to beat Crystal. It's been a really really rough time and I'm glad to see the end of it.

Toadette: Oh trust me my body is all sorts of sore. When I get home I need weeks to recover physically and mentally from this.

Daisy: Yepp indeed.

Kyo: I must ask Daisy? How can you cope with Peach?

Daisy: Oh trust me this girl's tried to absolutely bully me in the past and tried to boss me about. But then one time when it was really cold outside and she had her windows locked in her room. I walked in there and dropped a huge bomb to get her back for splashing water on my face. Then ran out the room and kept the door closed. I remember her SHOUTING while coughing. I think she passed out from it.

Toadette: Jesus (Laughs) You are gross. But I guess thats one way to scare someone and prevent them from bullying.

Kyo: Toadette do you have siblings?

Toadette: One really irritating brother. Believe me I have a lot to teach this little boy. Thinks he knows it all already.

*Onto some other contestants*

Mario: This is nice. After such a long season its good to have a chance to unwind and eat some good food.

Yoshi: You have a point there bro

Luigi: I'm still a bit gutted I didn't get the cash but man this feels nice. I put everything to get where I did. And hey finally got something to show off to my older twin. (chuckles a bit)

Mario: Oi (he smiles at his brother). You got me in this competition. Lets see if you can beat me behind the wheel at least once.

Luigi: Ok ok I'll keep quiet.

Bowser: You two sure are competitive. Yet y'all both work so well as a team.

Luigi: Yep its part of the family code. As a team we will always click and when we go solo it becomes a war.

Bowser: Thats nice.

Waluigi: Used to be the case with myself and Wario but he just got too lazy and it irritates me that he's like that look at him just chilling in the jacuzzi.

(Wario's enjoying himself in the jacuzzi with his drinks in hand. Meanwhile Pauline and Peach were sneaking through the boat)

Pauline: All we need to do is take that girls chair and then we will throw her into the pool

Peach: Good plan. It will teach her for getting us out

(Psst) Peach: I don't care that this girl got in the top 4. She should've been gone twice TWICE!!

(The girls head off and sneak near the chair Kyo was resting by. Pauline drags her chair)

Kyo: Whoa what the.... HEY!!! (Peach and Pauline grab her and run off to the pool. They tip the chair over as Kyo falls right in. Peach and Pauline howl with laughter)