Sports Festival Festivities

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 21~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Kai

*growl* I look over to Izuku who is giving me an embarrassed smile.

"Haha... Sorry I kinda skipped breakfast today.", he said while blushing lightly.

"Here let's go get you something to tied you over till lunchtime.", I tell him while holding out a hand for him.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah.", he then took hold of my hand before we started our way out of the stadium and to the food stands.

He starts looking around at everything with those large eyes of his. They make him look so innocent. It's a nice change of pace from the villains that I'm use to working with.

Izuku points at a stand selling Mitarashi Dango. Smiling before we get into the line for it I ask. "What have you thought about the showing so far?" While we are waiting in line.

Izuku looked embarrassed, "I wasn't surprised by what Kacchan said at the beginning. But I've heard that the red and white haired male is Endeavour's son.  He's the one in second place. I was surprised when he used that big ice attack since Endeavour has a fire quirk."

"So what do you think his quirk is?", I ask while looking down to Izuku. Curious as to what he would say.

"It might be a combination of his father's and mother's quirks. By the way his hair is colored it might be one side fire the other side ice.", he theorized. By that time we where at the front of the line.

We ordered one servings of Mitarashi Dango. After that we start to walk around some more looking at the stands until Izuku started looking excited as he started to watch as someone was making candy art of All Might. While he is destracted I go up and buy him one.

When I hand it to him he gives me another one of those bright smiles that I love to see. Before he looks down a saddened expression on his face. "Are you sure this is okay you buying all this stuff for me?", he asks.

I smile behind my mask before taking hold of his hand. "Of course it's okay. We are dating so I want to see you as happy as can be because that makes me happy.", I tell him while pulling him in for a half hug so he doesn't crush the candy art. We continue to look around for a while longer until the next event was about to start.

I tell him to head back to the box which causes him to look at me confused. "I want to pick something up but I would hate for you to miss anything."

"Oh...okay I will head back.", he says hesitation filling his voice.

I smile at him again before ruffling his hair. "I just want to get something to drink but the line is a bit long that's all.", I tell him.

He nods his head. I bring him in for another hug before telling him "Be careful while going back."

He nods his head while blushing brightly. I watch as he leaves when he is finally out of sight I get into line for something I saw Izuku eyeing since we arrived. It's a rare limited edition All Might hoodie. I buy the hoodie for him then go and put it into the car before going to get a Kachiwari when I bought the drink they give me a random small box as a present for buying from them. I open the box and find a gold colored goggles phone or note book charm. I will give it to Izuku when I get back to the box.

When I get back to the box Izuku looks back and smiles at me. Before looking at the icy drink that I bought. It is a verging on the too sweet side but it reminds me of Izuku that way.

I offer it to him and he accepts it with a small smile he sips it quietly. After that he hands it back to me. "Is it good?", I ask.

"Yeah I'm surprised that you like things so sweet.", he says while giggling.

I chuckle "It shouldn't be too much of a surprise since I like you."

This causes him to turn a brilliant red he was visibly short circuiting.

"Oh before I forget here they gave this to me when I bought the Kachiwari. I'm not sure what it is but you can have it Izuku.", I tell him while handing him the charm.

"Oh! These are just like Eraserhead's goggles! His merchandise is extremely rare and well sought after by the few that know of him!", he said while bouncing on the balls of his feet. That is before giving me a tight hug.