USJ Aftermath

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 14~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Aizawa

"That damned rat going on with the sports festival even after a couple of the students almost died.", I mummer as Nedzu leaves the recovery room. We where talking about the up coming sports festival that he says is needed to show that UA is still strong. "What a load of bull shit.", I sigh knowing there is no way for me to change his mind. A wave of fatigue washes over me from when Recovery Girl healed what she could of my injuries. Minetta Minoru and Tsuyu Asuie both would have been in critical condition if it wasn't for quick actions of Bakugo and Kirishima they most likely would have died. I sigh as I lay back I try to keep my mind from the sight of their pained horrified looks at my arm being nearly completely disintegrated trhough. He missed my elbow and grabbed my forearm. But there is something about the portal maker that feels familiar some how.

After thinking about him Recovery girl entered the room with a sigh. "Your students are going to be okay but they will have to talk to a counselor just to make sure they have no permanent trauma.", she said which made me breath a sigh of relief.

"That's good at least.", I said before shifting in the bed.

"Now about your left arm. You might lose some functions in it such as feeling, and some mobility in it if it weren't for a fellow colleague of mine who can stretch your tendons back which will allow me to heal them back together. But you will have to do rehabilitation with your left arm. Not to mention it will be more sinsative to touch and tempature change until it's fully healed."

I nod my head in understanding. "Yes Ma'am."

"Your class got lucky. But I wish Nedzu would hold off on the sports festival.", my elder colleague said with a harsh sigh.

"I know. I have told him of my concerns but he has decided to continue forward.", I tell her. She shakes her head before looking to me sternly. "Get some sleep the procedures you will have to go through will take it out of you.", she said before leaving.

I look at the Iv bag that was connected to my hand. I sigh and try to get comfortable so I can do as she told me to.

POV Kurono

I sigh in relief when I saw that my purchase was successful. I close out of the auction site that i was on before getting up from my desk in my room to tell the Boss of my success. As I walk down the halls I peak into a open door to where Eri and Rappa where having a small tea party after her operation that took place earlier in the day. She looks sluggish from the medications but nothing different then normal as Rappa serves her a cup of tea and a plate of Apple Daifuku Mochi.

I sighed and keep walking to the Boss's office. When I arrive to his office i push his door open and see him woth his head in his hands. "Overhaul I got those tickets we talked about when you got home last night."

"The box seats right? So we will be separated from the other viewers.", Overhaul asks.

"Yes you will have the box to yourselves.", I say as I nod I show him the confirmation email I received. "Just like you asked."

"Good now I will have to see him again to invite him.", As he said this the Boss's eyes crinkled from his hidden smile. "Thank you if you ever need something don't worry to ask you deserve it from this favor you have done for me."

"Thank you sir. Does this favor really mean that much to you though? I understand you are trying to get in his good graces but..."

"Don't you remember you are the one who told me to woo Izuku?", Kai said while interrupting me.

"I do remember but why something so expensive? I didn't think that he would be so into something that was pricey.", I point out.

"He wants to see the sports festival. All for One has even told me that my Izuku wants to see the show.", he said while looking at me as if analyzing my words.

"That's not the problem. I was just trying to point out that you might should have had invited him over to watch the festivities over the tv. It's less of a risk for you then being around all of those heroes. Besides how will you explain the tickets when they are so expensive?", I say trying to show him his flaws in logic.

"I want to show that I'm able to provide for his needs and whims. Also I will tell him it was a gift from a friend who bought the tickets but ended up being busy the day of the event.", Kai explained.

I sigh before nodding. "Alright. That was the only worries I had I should get back to work now.", I say before leaving his office.