End of the Day thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 27~~~~~~~~~~~

Shie Hassaikai hide out
POV Hari Kurono (Chronostasis)

Rappa is tucking Eri in to bed while the rest of us are doing one last sweep of the place before bed. I go up stairs to check to see if Kai is home yet as I open the passage way the front door opens revealing Overhaul.

He sighs before taking off his shoes. "Good evening Chronostasis."

I bow to him slightly. "Good evening Boss." When I look back up to him I see he is still in a pretty good mood. "I take it your date went well?", I ask while standing aside out of his way.

He nooded his head. "Yes it went very well Izuku has agreed to be my boyfriend.", he said while smiling that is when I knoticed he didn't have his mask on.

"What happened to your mask boss?", I ask worry most likely seeping into my voice.

"That Bakugo boy tried to attack Izuku when he went to give him a message. I took action and he tried to blow me up too. Luckily he only got my mask.", Kai said while dusting himself off.

"I'm sorry to hear that boss but at least he agreed to date you. Did you take any pictures together?", I ask him after a moment.

Overhaul nodded his head and unlocked his phone before showing me a picture of him weating a UA themed messanger bag, While Izuku was wearing an All Might hoodie. In the picture Kai didn't have on his mask but was smiling at the camera none the less with the boy. He looked genuinely happy like that. It's a nice thing to see. I've never seen him smile so freely before. Especially with Heroes around him. Hopefully this relationship will be a good thing for him.

That's when Rappa approached "Eri is in bed and asleep sir."

Boss nodded at him before saying, "You are both dismissed to go to bed. After you've had dinner."

Rappa nodded his head before heading off to the kitchen.

"What about you Boss?", I ask after Rappa left us alone.

"Izuku invited me back to his place for dinner so I've already have eaten.", He tells me before starting to walk to his room.

With that I do as he is told. Upon entering the kitchen I see the others crowded around Rappa. "Do you think his date went okay?", Setsuno asked. Being the youngest of us all the blond has a tendency to gossip and make up and listen to rumors. So I let his question slide.

"It seems so he even has a picture with the boy.", Rappa said the eyes of his mask squinting as he smiled behind it.

"Where is he I want to ask him about how it went.", Tengai said before sipping a cup of tea.

Tabe was fixing up what looked to be Asari clams, and rice. His quirk letting him eat a whole clam, hard shell and all.

Izuku's house
POV Izuku

I had a fun time with Kai today. I never imagined that I would be able to go to the sports festival, let alone get a boyfriend, and meet more of mom's friends from highschool.

I wonder why she never told me why she had hero friends. She was probably trying to protect me, or keep me out of the villainous eye. They usually go after friends and family to take revenge and since I'm quirkless I have less of a chance to protect myself from attacks. She was allways thinking ahead. But I wosh she hadn't worried so much. I turned put alright.

After cleaning the dishes I start to change clothes when I take off the All Might hoodie Kai got me I look at where Kacchan got me earlier. There is nothing there much to my surprise not even a scar. "Kai's quirk is amazing!"

After changing into pajamas I slip into bed and rest my head on my pillow.