Nosy Teachers

~pov Aizawa pov~

That was less terrible then I thought it was going to be. But anyway I have to do prep work for the trip to the USJ tomorrow. At the thought of the trip I start to feel a head ache form. It has to be because All Might is going to be there. I know why he needs to be there he is trying to teach 3rd years after all so all the practice he can get is helpful but something about this trip is making the hair on the back of my neck stand on ends.

As I enter the teacher's office again I see a few of my peers standing around my computer. Power Loader, Mic, Midnight, Cement toss, and even Nedzu are around my computer. As I push through them I catch a glimpse of the Obituary for Inko. Why didn't I close that again... oh yeah Midnight. "Get out of here.", I say they all look at me each of them with teary eyes all except Nedzu who's eyes look even more emotionless then usual. That's how I know that he's upset. It's one of his body's defenses to feeling pain.

"Shit. You all are here because of that huh?", I ask. "Your too late for her funeral so disperse I have work I need to do."

"Midnight said that you met her son is that true?", Nedzu asked.

I nod my head as I sigh. "Yes I did. I think someone was using their quirk on him while he was working. They ran off while I was trying to deal with him."

"Midnight also told us that you said he is quirkless.", Cement toss added he looked awkward saying that as if it left a bad taste in his mouth.

"Yes he is. So it's best to leave him alone or more people will start to target him.",

"But we could send money or go incognito.", Mic said.

I sigh. "Some of your are impossible to mistake for a random person. So it's better if no one goes and it would seem creepy if he just started getting money sent to him."

"The kid grew up with Bakugo. But don't ask about him through Bakugo.", I said with out realizing it till it was already to late.

"Oh poor kid Bakugo probably used him as a punching bag.", Mic said as a joke.

"Your not too far from the truth.", I say as I start to walk away. Until my feet where cemented to the ground.

"What do you mean by that?", Mic asked again.

"Bakugo and him didn't get along too well when they where younger.", I say. Then I feel the cement get removed and I leave the room.

As I start to head to leave the school I think about our trip to the USJ tomorrow. Guess I will let thirteen take care of prep for tomorrow. They probably are prepared already for tomorrow anyway.