Lunch and Inko

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 23~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Izuku

After we got our meals from non other then Pro hero Lunch Rush. We sat down at a near empty table. After we sat down a few others sat near us like Cementoss, and Death arms.

I look around at them all while I start to eat the katsudon that I got from Lunch Rush.
Everyone seemed to be enjoyi g their meals. Kai looked hesitant to take off his mask so I put my hand on his and squeezed lightly. He looked at me and nodded before taking off his mask. When he did Midnight chocked slightly on her food when she looked back up to Kai. "My god your gorgeous!", she said rather loudly while pointing a accusatory finger at Kai, which made me giggle. Kai looked at her confusion written all over his face.

"I know he could be a model if he wanted to be.", I say while smiling up at Kai. My words caused Kai to turn red in embarrassment. While hiding his face partially behind his still gloved hand. The others sitting with us like Eraserhead, Mic, and Cementoss looked over at Kai. Kai then leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek before saying, "That's too kind. But Izuku is the beautiful one." His words cause me to blush and hide behind my hands.

"No no no. While Izuku is cute he would be more of the pure boy next door type.", Midnight said while looking me over.

"No he would childhood friend archetype.", Mic said while rubbing his chin while trying to look wiser then his years.

"I think that he would be the caretaker archetype.", Eraserhead said as if commenting about the weather, and not what type of person I would be in a story.

"What do you think Chisaki?", Midnight asked while crossing her arms over the table and looking at him with this almmost smug look.

"He would be the love intrest in my story.", he said while wrapping his free arm around me. Which caused my face to heat up. This caused Mic, and Midnight to giggle.

I try to clear my throat and get their attention before asking, "How did you all know my mother and Bakugo-San?"

Midnight giggled "I don't know if we should tell you or not. You sure you want to know?", she said teasingly.

"Mhm. I really want to know.", I tell her while trying to look determined.

"Well we went to school with her here as we have already told you.", Aizawa said. "She was in this trial class that was for training the next generation of doctors and nurses. She was good at what she did and was getting medical training by working with the hero courses by helping take care of us after we would get hurt.", Cementoss added.

"She was very close to me and Mitsuki-chan. We hug out together frequently after school and during lunch break.", Midnight said while smiling a nestalgic look taking over her face.

"Inko-Chan was the mom friend of the group always wanting to keep the others safe and out of trouble.", Mic said while laughing. "While Mitsu-chan was the one always trying to get into fights with people who would make Inko sad. Midnight over here was like their cool older sister. Always telling them what she did in the hero course classes."

"What about you and Eraserhead?", I ask them.

They all get silent a solemn look on Eraserhead's face.

"Ugh well a friend of ours saved a cat and we where looking for someone to take care of it. Midnight took it saying she would care for it. While we met your mother when she started sending us updated pictures of the cat so we knew it was doing alright. After a while she ended up taking over the care for the cat.", Mic said while rubbing the back of his own head.

"Looks like she was good at taking care of things because she did a wonderful job of raising you Izuku!", Midnight said while smiling.

After that we had all finally finished our meals and Kai put his mask back on. After that Midnight, and Mic left to go do something. While Eraserhead started to lead us to where Kacchan was.