Taiga and his Girl

Well guys I have an announcement.....

THE BOOK WILL END IN THE NEXT 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS!!!

THERE WILL BE TRUE LEMON ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!

I HAVE PLANS FOR A SEQUEL!!

just let me know if youd read it or naw?

*****Taiga*****

I was reminicsing about the past again. If Jayden were here I would probably receive a hit on the head. It's times like those I miss the most.

-The day my sister left-

I went to the basketball court to go and get my mind off my sister. It was really nice outside with a clear sunny sky and kids running around the park near by. From the court came a lot of commotion so I rushed over to see what was happening.

A flash of black rushed passed me and stopped in front of a boy about Aomine's size and build. The smaller figure jumped back and successfully performed a perfect formless shot. The same figure pointed at the baffled boy and smirked. "Double or nothing right? That's 50 dollars Haizaki!"

"As if I would pay you. How about I pay in sex?..."

I was shocked to see Haizaki grab the girl by the waist and pull her close. She was clearly pissed off and tried to push him away. Finally resorting to slap him, the girl backed up and then growled. " DO I LOOK LIKE A WHORE! YOU DUMB BASTARD!" She then proceeded to ignite passing his stomach to Egypt. He doubled over in pain and that's when I took my leave and went to another court.

I was practicing my with my left hand and put my right behind my back standing at the three point line. I made a perfect shot and smiled. I wanted to see how much stronger my legs got so I jumped up and slammed my hand against the back board and stood back to see where I reached. Just above the square.

"That's a pretty nice jump you got! Wish I knew your secret!"

I turned around to meet the same girl who was at the other court. She had her black hair in a bun and a pair of navy eyes that matched the intensity and sarcasm of Aomine. She wore a black spaghetti strap undershirt and a pair of black shorts that you would see in a game and not on a girl.. She giggled and my eyes met her's once again as she somehow was super close to me now. I was surprised and almost fell backward but she reached out and grabbed my shirt before I met the floor. Then she pulled me to where I was standing. HOW IN THE HELL CAN THIS GIRL LIFT ME UP! IM 82 KG (181 POUNDS....KnB wiki is lying to me! He weighs way more I bet)! She moved to where there was hardly any space between us and rested her hand on my chest.

"Mind showing me?" She said a bit seductively. I gulped then smirked.

"Depends...you won't cry if I beat you right?" She let out a loud laugh and begin back peddling to her side of the court. She smirked and held a hand on her hip

"Challenge accepted then!"

I began slowly dribbling the ball between both hands and then charged to the left. She just stood still but I saw a gleam in her eye as she turned to watch me go past her. I smirked to myself as I easily jumped and dunked it. I turned around to see her sarcastic eyes focus on me "good job. Go get it tiger."

We set up again and I checked it to her. She began dribbling. The force she was dribbling the ball down at ever-increasing pace every time it made contact with the court. She soon bounced it so hard I felt my leg shake. She noticed this and dribbled the ball at the same force and pace. I reached to her movements but found my legs shaking and I was unable to stand still. She was about to make her shot so I tried to jump and block it but my launch and air time we're all fucked up. She made it in then watched my baffled look.