The Snow That Accumalated

Dear Akashi

Uh...yeah

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Next to Aomine, there was a chair that was unoccupied that I soon decided to take after He told me to sit down. I smiled and brushed the hair out of his face so I could plant a kiss on his forehead. He turned his head away from me before my lips could reach though. My smile faded slightly and I just ignored the event.

"I have to tell you something." He was avoiding eye contact with me while speaking.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Well um...err-"

"Is it about what happened to me? I had no contro-"

"I'm breaking up with you."

I stared at him and tilted my head a little. "I'm sorry. What?"

"I'm breaking up with you and leaving Japan."

"Oh..." That was all that came out of my mouth. I hap plenty of words to say but all that came out was a simple 'oh'. I stood up stumbling a bit and he reached out to catch me before I came crashing to the floor. "I'm fine...fine...I just need some fresh air... " I better steadied myself and went to leave the room. I went and walked out not even bothering to put on my coat. I was numb. The snow outside had no effect to me right now. I was in my own world.

I only noticed the snow that accumulated on My hair and folds of my boots when a gentle deadpan voice pointed it out and wrapped a jacket around my bare shoulders.

"K-Kuroko? Wha-?"

"Aomime-kun is my friend to (Name)-Chan."

He sat down next to me and looked up at the sky. The snow that fell in his pale blue hair complimented his porcelain slin and he almost looked like a snow fairy (DAFUQ AUTHOR-CHAN?)

"I heard what happened. Are you okay?" He said breaking the long awkward silence that slipped into the moment.

"Yeah im fine. Its my fault for falling for a stupid pervert and completely disregarding what you said."

"Do you like vanilla hot chocalte? Why dont we go get some at my house? Its just a couple of blocks away."

"Thats fine."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Kuroko's apartment was humbly small and very neat. To be honest i was expecting it to look like Aomine's because of his low stamina. Paws running on wood could be heard and i was suddenly met with cute HUGE blue eys that stared into my soul like a certain phantom's does. I picked up the fluff ball and stated squealing about how cute he is and "HE'S SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!" Then Kuroko walked in and deadpanned. "Niguo this is not a contest stop licking (Name)-chan." (HAHAHAHAHA! Get it because Niguo and Kuroko were gonna make bets on who could get the most girls!)

"Naw its fine! I feel like his kisses are made of rainbows or something."

"I always thought lava but we have our opinions. Here you go (Name)-chan"

i picked up the white coffee cup and sipped the vanilla hot chocolate that i assumed Kuroko probablly died for.

Then his phone went off.

He looked at the messege really quick and his face never faltered so i wasn't able to tell who it was.

"Please excuse me (name)-Chan. I have to go."

He got up and quickly ran out the apartment to An unknown site. I put some food out for Niguo and hurried out the door running to an old friends mansion.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

You can totally tell I'm still out of it