In the Heat Haze

Dear Shin-chan

Were are your words of wisdom when I need them most?

Sincerely, (Name)

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Ehh?? My ideal life? Probably being Usagi and Misaki's child. Like who wouldn't?!"

Takao let out a stifling laugh and I glared at him. "Usagi-san is a perv though no?"

I lifted my eyebrow and smirked in question. "You're a Junjou Romantica fan too I see?"

"If I'm a Junjou Romantica fan then in cant IMAGINE what dirty things you watch (Name-san). You probably get all hot on Boku no Pico for all I know."

"YOU PERVERT! YOU KNOWWHAT THAT IS? WHAT DID IT JUST POP UP ON THE PORN SITE YOU WERE ON SEARCHING FOR A GOOD HENTAI VIDEO?"

I could hear Shin-chan pop a vein after a huge tick mark appeared behind us."STOP HAVING SUCH INDECENT CONVERSATIONS IN PUBLIC NANDAYO!"

I giggled at tsundere and snuggled into the arms that wrapped around my shoulder thanking Kami that I was not receiving the same 'affection' Takao was receiving from Shin-chan. Akashi smiled happily and planted a chaste kiss on my forehead triggering an "EWWW PDA" from Takao. We all decided to go out and buy some new basketball shoes for the new season together.

"What's you're ideal life Sei-kun?"

He blinked in confusion and looked u at the sky smiling gently. "Well, by your side of course. Two kids,twins. A dog. Nice little house out in the mountains were no one can disturb us. Well teach the kids and be stay at home parents. Well all be happy. Like Howls Moving Castle. Minus the moving house and wizard. Plus both of you're parents and my Mom being alive and healthy."

"Aww...That's sweet. If only dreams could come true huh? But I'd want Howl there."

"Mind expanding your statement?"

"Uhh... He Kind of sorta most definitely maabey was my first crush slash imaginary husband." I looked up at him nervously and he replied with a sadistic smirk.

"Well that will have to change." He suddenly started to attack my neck making me laugh nervously embarrassed to the max."S-Sie-Kun! Stop it!" I said after Shin-chan glanced our way and then turned away quickly. He detached himself and I looked ahead to see the shop we were looking for. I skillfully spin moved outta Akashi's grasp and ran twords the shop.

"(NAME) NO!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to see a city bus coming straight at me. I was rooted to the ground and fear and didn't move till a strong arm pulled my body tword his. I never crashed into a hard chest though and fell backwards seeing Shintaro falling directly into the path were I once stood. His lips moved speaking incoherent words and I fell into a warm embrace while he met cold hard metal.

It took me a minute to process the situation. And once I realized what happened, I ran tword the lifeless body.

"SHINTARO!"

Before I could reach the street light again, Akashi grabbed me by the waist and tried to drag me back. I still kept screaming his name with tears streaming down my face reaching out for a hand of no more. Akashi lifted my frail body up and swiftly carried me to the nearest bench while I kicked him and scratched at his arms to let me go. He sat down on the bench holding me as still as he can on his lap and trying to get me to focus on him and nothing else. To calm down before i have another attack. I still reached out for the lifeless body of Midorima Shintaro.

My child hood friend, and true first crush.

※※※※※EXTRA※※※※※

"C'mon Shin-chan. Wake up now."

...

"You can't sleep in the streets like this Shin-chan please get up."

...

"Please...don't leave me."

...

"C'mon Shin-chan show going to hit me upside the head and call me idiot? Who's magic pencil am I gonna steal?"

...

"Why...Why must you leave me?"

Takao Kazunari stood above the lifeless body letting the rain and screams wash over him. He became numb. Walking away as the sounds of sirens pierced through the rain that started so suddenly. On the walk home, he stumbled and bumped into strangers and passerbyers. Ignoring the shouts of warnings of the ending bridge ahead.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Today on Oh Asa, Cancers are at the bottom today! With (Zodiac Sighn) at number one! (Z/S), make sure you bring your lucky item today: Your crush! Cancers for today should avoid child hood friends! Good Luck!

P.S i made the picture to comemerate your guys unspoken love </3