Do I know you?

Dear Shintaro

I'm going back home. You went to school right? I have some questions regarding some flashbacks I've been getting lately. Oh and Taro,

Don't tell Mom and Dad Baka...

Sincerely, me

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

¥¥¥¥¥????¥¥¥¥¥

Taro told Dad so as soon as I walked into the door to my apartment here in Japan, I saw the family I greatly despise. I thought I could be quick about it and close the door and run but it was too late as Taro threw his lucky item ( a cube. Actually a hard cube) at the back of my head. I reached in my pocket and threw a blue and green cube at him.

"Tch. Idiot. Why must you be so immature."

"I'm not immature. Who threw the cube in the first place?"

"Who threw it back?"

I walked into my apartment and immediately sat at my desk and pulled out my laptop. I began typing in codes and soon figured out the WiFi password of the gamer who loved next door. His internet was the best...and easiest to hack into..

"Why'd you come back? Its not like there's anything here waiting for a failure who dishonored there family" Taro's Mom Spoke in a rude tone.

"Your not my family. Therfore I have done nothing to hurt you or whatever little pride you have left, Witch" The woman next to my father crossed her arms and looked away with a pout letting out a 'hmph'

"Filthy child" I hear her say under her breath. I gave her a glare and for a while it was a staring contest between us. Finally my so called 'father' broke the knive glaring staring contest with an awkward question.

"So... How have you been in Germany?"

I shut my laptop close and set it down on the desk nearby. I crossed my legs and let my hand support my chin and whole head. My face had a sarcastic look.

"Oh its fantastic! If you call getting hit by a car fantastic! But let's be frank, it's not like you would give a fuck! Oh isn't that wonderful HA HA HA!" I said sarcastically. My Dad flinched and I narrowed my eyes at him opening my laptop back up.

"Don't forget to pick up whatever love you had at the door. Its not wanted clearly." They waited a few seconds before getting up and walking out of the apartment. Taro was the only one that stayed and as soon as they left, gave me a welcome home hug.

The only one in my family who can actually deal with me is Shintaro. Even though we don't share the same mom, I would take a bullet for him and he would do the same for me.

"How's Germany?"

"Fun. I love the style and the major VRMMORPG players."

"I see. You definitely look like a German...again."

"I can't even comprehend what you mean by that statement. Are you going off of stereotypes again."

"M-mabey."

"Dont. Your a future doctor. You can't just judge people on how they dress"

"Whatever Hypocrite" I smirked at my half brother

"And look how I turned out."

"That's not funny"

"I never said it was."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Taro took me to a little restraunt I didn't even know was near my home and we started to talk about the reason I came back.