Late Night Visits and Morning Life Revisions Pt 1

Dear Mama,
Dont tell Papa, but Taiga got drunk yesterday. He scared me. I dont think i can really ever trust him again. I havent seen him act tword me since... well lets not turn this letter all sad and stuff. Sorry i didnt write yesterday morning, i was busy with the candy eating giant and Taiga's stupid rants about me and boys. Yesterday someone help me with getting out of the house, I think he knew how dangerous it was for me to be around someone i love dearly and see this side of him. He took me home and i stayed the night over his house. But another friend came to visit...
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
"A-are you sure it is okay for me to stay the night at your house? I don't wanna intrude. You can just drop me off at Ki-"
"It's fine. My parents are on a business trip to one of our main headquarters in America. So they won't be back for a while."
I was starting to rethink my decision. Can I really stay at Akashi's house in the state of shock I am in now. I'm even a burden to myself. I can only imagine what I am putting him through.
Akashi lived in a huge mansion. He said that he had a spare room if I needed to be alone or I can sleep with him in his room if I am feeling uncomfortable. When we stopped i front of a double door with white and black accents, I knew my mind was going to be blown. When he opened the doors, I was surprised to see that the guest room was as big as the apartment, Akashi led me in and showed me were everything is and told me to take a shower while he goes and fetches some clothes his mom has that might fit me.
I got in the shower and started thinking about what Taiga said. If I was really that troublesome, I wish he would have told me. But now I can't even think of his face. And the hatred that painted it without cringing. I might have to ask Kise if I can mabey stay at his house for a while, Or mabey Kuroko because it's closer.
I soon got out and saw something that I would wear to sleep. His mom and I must have similar taste. I quickly put on the white fluffy shorts and spaghetti strapped black shirt then headed out back into the room. On the other side of the room on the huge window sill sat Akashi layer back and looking at what looked like Shogu pieces. He seemed deep in thought and he looked so cute and professional. He made a move and smiled with victory as seeming he won. His yellow eye caught mine and soon he was standing with his 'don't mess with me" thing going on.
"Are you all right?"
"Yeah I'm fine." I said quietly and walked over to the large king size bed. The whole room seemed to follow the (two favorite colors) color scheme. My two favorite colors.
"Here I got you some Pocky. A certain titan (Kuroko: TITANS ARE MY TRIGGER AHHH!!! Me: jeez calm down EREN-KO...see what I did there) said it releases stress. I honestly don't understand how knowing that the ingredients lacks natural anti-depressives, but it's worth a shot."
I took a stick and ate it letting the chocolate naturally melt in my mouth then bite. After about 10 sticks, I suggested we play the pocky game since that was something I used to play with my Mama and Papa after my attacks or when ever we found some random Pocky back in America. He agreed with a glint in his eye also adding that he "will not lose" and will "Eat the Pocky like no one ever has."
I quickly shut him up by putting the chocolate covered stick in his mouth. He quickly took big bites while I took little nibbles. I lost 5/5 Times because I didn't wanna lose my Virginity on my lips (little does Reader-Sama know that not-so-little Ganguro took that a while ago)
It was our last game and I already knew It was going to end like the rest...with me losing. He took the last bite and I pulled back right before his lips could reach mine. He ended up leaning in more forward and his lips........
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
SORRY SORRY!! IVE BEEN PLAYING PROJECT DIVA AND LEN-KUN IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE!! I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OUT ASAP ROCKIE!!
Anyway I'll see you in part two!
BTW: Ganguro is a trend in Japan combining both tan skin and light makeup. Aomine was called that a lot as a nick name growing up.