Daiki Hitachiin?

Dear Mama,

I've never loved Ouran Highschool Host Club so much.

Love, Little Cub

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
BOLD = ENGLISH
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I am lost.

I was given this adress to go to by Kagami and Jayden. They didn't say anything more than it was a surprise. Jayden said it happily but Kagami's eye was twitching again. Jayden got me ready and cute again and then I was pushed out the door.

I stood in front of a huge garden the adress was correct so I just climbed the gate blocking me and ran up a nearby hill. From where I was running up the hill,I stopped to catch my breath and saw the huge Sakura tree that stood on the top. I also noticed I got a good view of Kyoto and the garden below. I started up once again and didn't stop running until I made it to the top. What was waiting for me was a shock.

I stood frozen at the sight of Daiki leaning against the Sakura tree and looking up slightly at the blossoms that bloomed on each branch. One fell on his face and he shook it off wiping at his nose like a puppy. I held in a Fangirl squee.

"D-Daiki? W-Wha-?"

He turned around a little startled and let out a sigh when he saw it was me. Then I noticed what he was wearing.

He wore an Ouran Highschool Host Club uniform. Little pin thingy and all even including the shoes in contrast to his usual basketball shoes. He looked kinda nervous and that made it even more cute. He reminded me of Hikaru and his shyness around Haruhi...WAIT!

Hikaru and Aomine are both twins

Both are hard headed

full of themselves

hopless romantic

can get shy...

"D-Daiki...Did you w-watch Ouran f-for me?"

"Yes i - oops i forgot- Milady why yes i did, a perfect date for the perfect girl" He smiled and bowed

Being me (meaning exactly what all you OHSHC and Aomine lovers would have done. DONT YOU DARE LIE YOU LITTLE TSUN-TSUN) I went up to him and takled him to the ground squeezing him and repeating "OH MY GAWD KAWAII-MINE-KUN YOU ARE SO AWESOME! HOW COULD ANYONE DENY THAT CUTE FACE AWWWW!"

"U-Uh. Oi! G-Get off!" He got up quickly leaving me sitting on my knees with my hands shaking while i fangirled. He looked at me confused and then did one of those famous smirks he does when he is satisfied (RAPE FACE! BESTA HIDE YO BOOBS HIDE YO LIGHT (GET IT? KUROKO!) HIDE YO BOOBS HIDE YO LIGHT AND HIDE YO VIRGINITY TOO CUZ HE TAKEN ERY THANG!)

He held out his hand with his same smirk and waited for me to calm down. once i did, i accepted it and he pulled me up positioning himself (no No NO! YOAI THOUGHTS STAHP) so that he held my left hand with his right and draped his left around my waist.

"Now Milady, i would like to tell you something" his face turned from a joking smile to a more serious one. The scene began to come clear to me and I realized it looked like a Shojo Manga scene and I wanted to die.

Then the unexpected happened. He began to sing:

My desire is to see this through
In the world there is no one else like you
So lets take a chance
We can make it la~st!

~

The moment I look deep in your eyes
My visions getting hazy
And all I see is You~

It doesn't seem to matter if this dream comes true
From the start somehow you always touched my heart

Shyly I turn away
There's a part of me that's insecure to reach out
But if my feelings grew it would show~
But I wan~t you to know~

My desire is to see this through
In the world there is no one else like you
Lets create a path
To a happy end~!

Though it's scary
I won't give up!
Your the one filling me with hope that I can trust!
Shining like a light
Surely your the only object of My life~!

Happily let's live a future without stri~fe!

(Song = Sekai no Hate ni kimi English translation)

I couldn't believe the situation. He just sang the opening to my favorite Yaoi Sekaiichi Hatsukoi AND IN ENGLISH! BRUH?

Before I realized it, Daiki held me closer to his chest and put his chin on my head. I felt my face and realized I was crying.

"(Name), I'm sorry if I made you cry. I just can't hold onto these feelings any more. I want to make you mine. I want the feeling to be mutual. I want to be able to stick to this commitment and stay by your side for as long as you need me. But know that I always need you. I love you so much that even if you don't choose me, I'll wish you the up most happiness because that is what you deserve."

"Shut up you big baby."

I pulled away to kiss his cheek and fix the uniform

"Yes."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Mom

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

¥

Just because I added the ever so awesome ADORABLE and happy Love Stage! Opening does not mean I plan on making Reader-chin's life so awesome ADORABLE and happy!

BTW I'm going to add a character next chapter and he is from another anime and my current husband but this will not become a cross over.

I REPEAT! NOT A CROSS OVER!

I'm just borrowing a character right quick

Picture 4 chapter = IDK why? I ship them and it's cute.

FOOTSIES!