So I did

[Ok so let's pretend that Noiz-ssuu never existed and that Mido-Megane doesn't have a brother. I realized he has no importance and I has no plans for baby Noiz. I'm also posses so there are two ways this can go. Either Akashi and you end up fighting or Akashi becomes a good little emperor]

Dear Akashi,

I'm glad your always there for me.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

As soon as I got to Akashi's house, I found myself crying once again. It kinda hurt to admit but right now I'm being such a middle school girl.

"Really? I'd never thought someone as lucky as Daiki would just break up with you. Did he say why?"

"N-No...I walked out....a-an-an-"

"Shh...just calm down. If you can't talk about it right now its fine. Let me know when you're ready."

I still sat on the satin covers that blanketed Akashi's bed. The way it felt under my hands as I clenched it maybe me feel so comforted and assured. It was a feeling I haven't been able to feel in so long. Soon he came and sat down near me on the bed.

"Excuse me if this is too soon but I must ask. You look so perfect. May I kiss you?"

I looked up to meet eyes that were very serious. He actually wanted this. My feelings were so mixed up right now I can't even.

"Y-yes"

¥¥¥¥¥Sei-sama¥¥¥¥¥

I smiled brightly and leaned in to have my lips meet with hers.

Our lips moved against each other slowly, savoring the moment. It was euphoric. To the point were I almost was ready to pounce on her and take my prize.

Soon we found ourselves with (Name) laying on the huge double king size bed with me hovering over her. (Name) wrapped her delicate arms around my neck and lifted herself up slightly so that the kiss grew a little more intense.

Now I just have to play my cards right

I soon broke the kiss leaving both of us clearly panting for more. "I-I can't. You're a beautiful strong prideful woman. You deserve someone better for you."

"B-But-?"

"No it's fine. You just came out of a relationship. I'll give you some time ok?"

"Okay but-"

"This day has been tiring. Do you mind if I take a short nap? I'd love It if you joined me."

"Uhh...Okay"

I laid down my back not facing her and waited....

Just as I expected, she got up and laid down were I could wrap my arms around her.

So I did

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Midorima,

Don't take this personal