The Darkness Within (Frosta vs Catra)

Backstory: A Catra and Frosta conversation got a little heated and they ended up challenging each other to a one-on-one dual. To make it 'fair', Catra could set the when and where...and the fact that they have to carry their opponent out of the forest to win.

Side note: Catra is low-key OP is this.
Side side note: This gets pretty dark. PG 16 guys

"How long do you think it will be before Frosta comes outta there?" Glimmer said smugly towards her Brown skinned boy next to her.
Bow looked at her and responded with just as much smug, "Five minutes"
"I bet four"
"Five"
"Four"
The two laughed at each other, but then turned to Adora's tensed face and narrowed She looked... unsettled.
"Adora, what's wrong? Are you worried about Catra? I'm sure she'll be fine, I'm sure Frosta won't hurt her."
Adora turned away from the Whispering Woods, Catra's chosen location, and gave them a weary look.
"I'm not worried about Catra..." She said, eluding to quite the opposite. "Haven't you noticed? The sun is setting, they're fighting in the whispering woods and they have to bring their opponent out to win."
Glimmer and Bow looked at each other. "So?"
"So it doesn't matter if Frosta is one of the most powerful princesses. It's Catra who has the upper hand here."

Then she folded her arms and narrowed her eyes as the woods, leaving Bow and Glimmer wondering if it was actually luck that they were alive after their encounters with Catra in the past.
[Yes]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gotcha!"
Frosta yelled as she wipped around and thrust her arms out to catch Catra in her shards of ice that had sprouted from the ground.
For a second, Catra feared for her life as the ice came up to her neck and trapped the rest of her body under it.
"Ha! Yes!" Frosta pumped her fist in the air and jumped. "I told you it would be easy!"
Catra pouted, annoyed. "Oh well, I guess you win."
Frost came over to bind her and take her to Glimmer and the other when Catra spat in her face.
"Ahh! Eww!" Frosta desperately tried to get the stuff off her face and when she did, she looked up...
...to see Catra walk out of her cut-in-half prison.
Frosta immediately whipped around, "Did Adora just help you?"
Catra laughed. "Oh princess, do you know how sharp these claws are?" She said, flicking them together.
Frosta tried to hide the excitement inside her, but her curiosity got the better of her.
"Tell me! Did they cut through that ice? What else can they cut through?"
Catra smirked at her, narrowing her eyes at the situation with amusement. Her brain was racing with thoughts of how to play this out. And just as Frosta was about to come to her senses, she made her move.
"That tree over there," she pointed at a tree that was decently thick. "I can cut though that tree."
Frosta gasped and squealed like a little child, "Show me! Show me! Show me!"
Catra walked over to the tree with Frosta at her heels and took a position. Frosta jumped behind behind her as she was about to turn the tree into shreds, but made sure she still had a killer view.
Then, just as Catra held her claws out to strike, her tail wrapped itself around Frosta's arm. Before Frosta could even react, Catra leaped into the air and barrel rolled to the floor, taking Frosta with her.
The 12 year old smacked into the hard ground with a groan. She got up to her feet with some scratches and a bruise from whatever had been on the floor. Catra, of course, was nowhere to be found.

Frosta gritted her teeth and grew her ice fists; she did not like being played. "Come out and fight me, scaredy cat!"
A laugh echoed throughout the woods, somehow seeming to be all around her. "I'm the scared one? That's funny"
Frosta tried to pinpoint the voice, but it seemed to be constantly moving. It was keeping her spinning this way and that.
"Because I think it's you that's scared Frosta. I think that there's a fear inside of you that's eats at your soul everyday of your life."
"You don't know me!" Frosta shouted in anger and threw at where she thought the voice was, but the icicle shards landed on nothing.
"Missed me."
Frosta's pupils dilated when the voice came snaking into her ear, but she immediately spun around with her ice fists.
Catra nearly laughed, caught her arm in a hook, flipped the girl to the floor and jumped off of her. Frosta looked up to see her running into the woods once again, and gave chase.