CHAPTER 15 🍰

Hinata was all over the place whoch was a good part of it,  but you question isn't he tired? Hinata manage to one touch ushijima, as tanaka manage to spike it to the other side.

Kei suddenly did a time difference attack taking the lead by two points, everyone cheered, karasuno manage to get in the lead, but shiratorizawa manage to tie it up again,  but daichi manage to receive a serve,  kageyama tossed it to asahi giving them the lead, but when ushijima serve, giving them a match point, but kei manage to blocked it, they were at it again from a tie to a lead,  but karasuno manage to win the fourth set.

So it does come down to the final set.

Suga was put in the final set,  karsuno was score consecutively,  but having a three point lead wasn't really feeling like it was safe at all, but you were more worried for kei,  all that blocks from ushijima may leave to an injury, and what do you know, you are right, as you and his brother went down.

"kei,  are you ok? "you questioned.

"its just a minor injury, playing five set is really tiring,  alreast i got to rest for a while"kei told you making you facepalm, you told kiyoko, that you would be the one to take kei to the clinic and kei didn't want his brother to come,  making you laughed a little.

You looked at kei that was being examined by the doctors and he was even putting on a bandage, it must be painful, but you saw kei Expression right now,  he was calm and focus,  he could even be thinking of the match right now, but the bleed finally stopped and the dislocated area was place back,  as kei immediately stood up,  while you guys walked back to the court.

"kei,  does it still hurt? "you questioned,  while the blonde looked at you but you suddenly jumped when he hugged you,  as you were confused but hugged him back, as you felt kei snuggled on your neck.

"I'll stop him"kei told you making you smile and nodded,  hugging him tightly, and kissed his cheek making him blushed.

"i believe in you guys,  got beat them, kei"you said happily, while kei smiled and kissed your forehead before heading out back to the field, as you went back up, telling the others that he was fine.

You saw them,  kageyama and kei was finally back in the court,  while everyone began to cheer, when kei manage to one touch ushijima's spike, the game was intense,  as karsuno managr to get a match point, but shiratorizawa manage to tie it up, both teams were actually going on head to head, as nishinoya manage to save the spike two times which was so cool.

"nice save nishinoya-kun! "you cheered, as kei manage to once touch it,  while everyone was cheering.

"chance ball! "you shouted, as everyone began to have a minin heart attack,  since you guys were so close to wining, as hinata did a one last spike making everyone quiet for a second as you heard the sound of the ball hit the ground.

"yess!!! "you and hitoka cheered happily,  hugging each other while hitoka was being emotional again,  making you laughed as you payted the back of her head.

-----

You were so hapoy as you hugged kiyoko too since she was crying tears of joy as they fi ally did their awarding ceremony, while you guys headed back to the bus as suddenly you saw a familiar blonde,  as you went to hug him,  while kei smiled a little and patted your head.

"congrats kei"you said sweetly, making tsukishima blushed, as tanaka and nishinoya was crusing kei,  making you sweatdropped.

------

It was the weekends since they don't have practice today,  and you were stuck in your house sitting in the couch watching anime,  for the time being,  until you heard someone ring the door bell.