CHAPTER 1🍰

Just like any first school day, i went to my classroom, class 1-4. i was a normal student at karasono high a new one, since i am a 1 year, i went to my assigned seat, it was just besides a window i began to read a book calmly as i heard the door open i didn't really pay attention since mehhh, this book is really interesting until i move my elbowed a little and my favorite dinosaur pen rolled to the other side and i turned my gaze to a guy that was picking my pen up.

He had short blond hair, pale skin, thin eyebrows and golden-brown eyes, wow his eyes are nice.

"oyyy, chibi-chan you drop this"he said bluntly and i titled my head to the side, chibi-chan?

"thanks"i said as i accept it and suddenly he ask.

"do you like dinasours?"he ask and i smiled and looked at my pen, as little triceratops circle around it.

"yea"i told him and i heard him laughed.

"that's so childish"he burlted out.

"i don't think is childish"i smiled as i pointed at his dinosaur keychain and he blushed in embrassment and puts it away and i giggled.

"i think dinosaurs are exquisite"i grin as showed him my dinasour keychain on my phone, and he looked away.

"i guess.."he said and i smiled and put my phone away, and i began to read my book.

"Tsukishima kei"that guy suddenly said and i looked at him and smiled.

"(l/n)(y/n), nice to meet you tsukishima-san"i said cheerfully

"yeah.."

Timeskip~end of school

I sighed in relief as i put my notes on my bag and stood up as i began to walk out of my classroom and i zone out and bump on to someones back, and fell on on butt, that's for zoning out me.

"oww"i said as i rubbed my butt and looked way up, holy that's tall! His face is fimillar?? its tsukishima!

"oyy, chibi-chan you ok?"he ask as i nodded and stood up as i dust off my uniform and bowed down.

"sorry, tsukishima-san"i said as i walk away, really i never notice how tall Tsukishima is, but i was stopped as tsukishima called out to me.

"chibi-chan, your pen"he told me as i looked at him and he gave me my pen again and i accepted it and i saw him smirked.

"you know why, i call you chibi-chan?"he smiked and i swayed my head no.

"cause your short"he mocked as he poke my nose, i just had wide eyes.

"ahh, thanks?"i said not knowing to take it as an insult or a Compliment. I just bowed down.

"excuse me"i walked away, really i didn't know what to do, he seems nice Though (REALLY??!!)

Tsukishima pov

I looked at (l/n), as she walked away, i looked at her ponytailed hair that sawyed through out everymove she makes, she has a dinasour bow on her pony tail aswell. How addict can this girl be when it comes to dinasour.

"tukii, who's that girl!"yamaguchi suddenly says.

"shut up yamaguchi"

Your pov

I went to my house, and opened the door since my parents works abroad i was left alone at this house, i went to get a sandwich and went up my room, i slide my curtins and open my widow, nothing more like a a fresh evening breeze, and I change into my tea-rex shirt

With some gary sweatpants, i rake my front hair back, and tied it. wearing my headphones and began to read a book, until i notice a fimillar blonde on the other side.

Second pov

Tsukishima already walked to his house going up his room and began to study, until he groaned and decided to slide his curtains away and open his window and he notice you, he couldn't believe his eyes that you guys were neighbor and your windows were facing eachother, he flinch as you turned you gaze to him, you had wide eyes but it turned into a smiled as you put your head phones down, your houses were quite not far away from each other the distance was quite acceptabled, as you two were able to talk.

"lovely evening, tsukishima-san"you smiled and he looked away.

"yeah"he said as he left and you shrugged and began to read a book and spin around your office chair, until someone called out to you

"did you just move here?"tsukishima ask as you looked away from your book and stopped spinning, looking at the blonde megane.

"about two months ago"you said as you smiled again and spin around your office chair once more.

"stop spinning its making me dizzy"he said bluntly as he sat on his office chair aswell, and you stopped.

"but its fun"you said and you stopped and smiled and got some candy and throwed it with all your might to him, as he was suprised and caught it.

"its strawberry shortcake flavor, its yummy"you said smiling and eating one too, tsukishima blushed.

"thanks..."he murmured and you gave him a thumbs up.

"no porb"you said as you looked at the clock, it was already pass 9..

"it was a lovely chat with you tsukishima-san, but i have to sleep"as you were about to close it but you stopped and looked at him, tsukishima blushed again since your eyes locked and you smiled.

"night"you said as he nodded in response, and closed the windows, tsukishima couldn't understand what he was feeling, but all in his mind was 'maybe a goodnight sleep will help it' as he closed his window and went to bed