CHAPTER 11🍰

You heard about kei's brother being part of karasuno before which was a shocker, kei never talks about his brother to you actually, you only heard it from his mother.

You looked at the blonde that was playing a practice game, he never once got serious in playing, its like 'as long you have a passing score, you didn't really care for aiming at the top' its a shame though, with kei's height he would be a good middle blocker.

"(y/n), why don't you asked tsukishima on whats wrong? "ukai asked you making you eyes widen but nodded, you went out looking for the blonde, as suddenly you saw kei and yamaguchi.

"what more do you need than pride!! "yamaguchi shouted, making you shock, yamaguchi suddenly ran away, makimg you sighed.

"you know kei"you suddenly said making the blonde jump since he wasn't expecting you to be there.

"i got really angry, since you wouldn't want to talk it about with me, its like you don't trust me"you told your boyfriend making his eyes widen in shocked and was about to go near you.

"(y/n)-"

"not another word, don't even come close to me, i hope you realize after what yamaguchi had to say to you, have a good night, kei"you lastly said before walking away, kei was frustrated he never knew you were actually hurting, looking at you figure disappeared suddenly.

"was it too much?? "you asked nervously thinking about it rubbing your chin, since you did get angry about it but maybe thoes words were a little to much maybe??

"guess I'll never know until tomorrow"

------

It was day 3 of the training camp, Everyone was at practicing with the fukurodani as you told them, if you cant stop it then just touched it 'one touch', as ukai agreed yapping about it annoyed making you laughed a little, until you suddenly heard.

"so we shouldn't stop them, then"kei suddenly said making everyone shocked, even you, while ukai nodded, kei looked at you figure but hitoka was asking you about about the, which you explained to her.

You saw kei suddenly blocked making your eyes widen aince he was serious all of the sudden, as the owl boy, suddenly did a feint for the first time.

It was the afternoon in tokyo (well actually in saitama) but it was super hot, as you fan a piece of paper on your face, giving the new training regiment to ukai, and the information on how they are doing, but there was another fight going on with hinata and kageyama, while you fan yourself.

"(y/n) give me the stats"ukai told you but you were to hot to concentrate, as you whined

"its to hot... "

"come on, how is that bad? "ukai fanned you too, while ukai sighed again.

"you wear glasses before right?"ukai told you, making you facepalm, since you hate waering them, you suddenly grab your glasses in your pockets.

"i deserve a meat bun after we go home"you told ukai that rolled his eyes but nodded, you suddenly saw toms of numbers flying around, you began to explain the situation to ukai, but suddenly you felt like you were about to barf and looked back crouching.

"oyyy! Are you ok? "ukai told you patting your back as you nodded and looked at ukai.

"they can do it, 100%, only you can support them ukai-san"you told ukai all of the sudden but then the serious moment was cut as you were about to barf again, as you covered your mouth.

"oyy! Hold it in! "ukai panicked, well everyone did, but in the end you were at the outisde faucet, as you barf but finally you calmed down, with glasses you were always accurate but the problem is, you can't take that much numbers, it could make you barf.