CHAPTER 13 🍰

Kei was annoyed when you mentioned the playboy that was trying to hit on you and kiyoko while the blonde glared at thin air, as you finally stop at kei's place.

"i should have went with you"kei mumbled, but you laughed and swayed your head.

"no its fine, well..I'll head out now, goodnight kei say my regards to your mom and you brother"you waved goodbye to your boyfriend, as suddenly kei stopped you, grabbing your wrist.

"i was thinking about the kiss, that happen in the training camp"kei suddenly mentioned making you blushed red, while kei blushed too.

"can i do it again? "kei told you making you both blushed red, but you suddenly nodded making kei's eyes widen.

"sure.. I trust you kei"you told the blonde shyly, that suddenly smiled, he pulled you by the wasit and placed his lips on to yours, you went stiff for a second but melted from the kiss and kissed back, after a couple of second you guys pulled away flushed red.

"good night, (y/n)"kei said sweetly, kissing your forehead, making you giggle and nodded hugging kei for one last time, as you headed your separate ways.

--------

It was finally the few days after the summer break, you were helping hitoka and kiyoko with the stranded balls as you decided to head out now, while tsukishima suddenly grabbed you, his face was annoyed.

"were going somewhere"kei told you making you confused.

----

"your a really scrawny one, you sure eating right?? "the middle aged man told kei making you blink in confusion since kei was training with some adults.

"tch"kei said annoyed as you sat on the sidelines, smiling happily since you never knew kei would get serious about this, while kei went near you.

"good job, kei"you smiled giving his water bottle, which he accepted as the middle age man went to you guys.

"so your beenpole's girlfriend? You sure you like a scrawny guys like him?or are you sure you like him? "the middle age man told you making your blonde Boyfriend glare at him, making you laughed nervously and nodded.

"of course, i love kei"you said happily, making kei blushed madly turning red making you giggle at his expression.

"akaizawa-san just watch out, my little brother will surely knock down your spikes"akiteru said making the middle age man fired up, making you laughed.

"kei, i know someone that could help you out"you smiled making kei's eyes widen but nodded at the suggestion.

-------

Next day~

"coach!"you said pulling kei to him, as you smiled and went behide kei, pushing him to the coach, makimg kei asked the coach for the first time, making ukai shocked simce it was the first, but gave him a tip either way .

"its time"

------

It was saturday the end of August, while training again with the same people from the training camp going back to tokyo, you suggested to kei to practice with the others aka kuroo since he mastered the art of blocking which kei nodded even though he didn't like the idea, but still practiced with them.

"your still with tsukii (y/n)-chan?, you know you can call me anytime if you ever break up ok? "kuroo purred making kei glared at the raven haired figure, that was flirting with you, making you laughed nervously.

After the practice kei manage to blocked akaizawa making you clap happily, happy for kei as kei smiled at you, as you hugged kei making him hug back, snuggling on to your neck.