CHAPTER 9 🍰

Hinata and kageyama was at your classroom, trying to get a study session with you and tuskishima since their English teacher wasn't around but the blonde refused, making you sweatdrop.

"come back during, business hours"tsukishima told them, making them glare at tsukishima but you sighed and stood up.

"I'll help you guys, follow me-"you were suddenly stop, when tsukishima grab on to you wrist stopping you, but tsukishima blushed and lets go, lookinga way.

"sorry, just go"tsukishima mumbled, tsukishima was acting weird lately, maybe because you won't even hang out with him anymore, that much like you guys use too.

"oh yeah, tuskishima-kun, can you help me with my chemistry this weekend?"you questioned making tsukishima looked at you shocked as you grinned.

"thanks, welp I'll be heading out"you said patting his head making the blomde glare at you, while you pulled kageyama and hinata out of the room, tsukishima sighed lookimg outside the window, thinking about how jealous he is, and he didn't like this feeling one bit.

"what if.. Wait"tsukishima was debating himself, since you mostly hang out with hinata and kegeyama, which may mean that one of you would catch feeling for each other...

"(y/n), isn't like that.. "tsukishima mumbled, or are you??

You actually went to hitoka's room while everyone in the room, especially the boy look at you in awe, but you just went here so she could help you with kageyama and hinata, or just doing it on purpose so she would get along with them.

"yachi-san! Your notebook is easy to read just like (y/n)-chan! "

You smiled a little since i think they would get along just fine, as you boke kageyam with your notebook, making the raven head annoyed.

"kageyam-kun, start already"

-----

Hinata was hapoy to get the one 3rd of the questions right making you praised him while he showed it to hitoka too, since she helped him, while they cheered.

"getting excited over a 1/3rd"tuskishima mentioned making you stick your tongue out at the salty blonde.

"well, I'm proud of him, he did his best"you told tsukishima making tsukishima frowned but ruffled your hair.

"sure whatever you say"

You were shocked when hitoka almost got hit by a ball but hinata manage to save it, while you warned hotika about the stray balls, and one almost hitted you but you blocked it casually.

"its bad if you got hit, hitoka-chan"you said makimg the girl nodded, while kiyoko joined you guys as you guys talked happily.

"kiyoko-san, and (y/n)-san talking happily in a group, smiling like angels"tanaka said, while nishinoya agreed

"so this is a girls talk-"

"don't go losing your heads, dammit"ukai scolded them making you sighed, while tsukishima enjoyed the scene them being scolded at.

"hitoka-chan, your not very tall your 4'10.9 and you weigh about 42.5"you said happily, making her looked at you shocked, hugging herself.

"wait! How do you know??!!"hitoka said in a panic making you laughed a little, while kiyoko laughed at you two.

"well i can see it, I'll save you from the complicated explanation"you told the girl while ukai called out to you.

"(y/n), have you made their new training regiments?"ukai asked you as you nodded and excused yourself to both of them.