CHAPTER 6 🍰

Everyone began to get training since some can't receive for dear life , they needed to watch out not only nekoma but also the top strongest school, with their amazing ace, ushijima and even other school that made it to top 4.

Since they needed to train for the first match against tokonami

-----

You gusy were going home while yamaguchi was going off somewhere since you knew about his secret training, while you look at tuskishima that was chill as a bird.

"your not nervous, tsukishima-kun? "you questioned, while tsukishima looked at you from the corner of his eyes, then went back to the road infront of him.

"no"tsukishima said casually, as you shrugged while you guys finally stopped when you reached to his house.

"wlep, i need to go, goodnight tsukishima-kun"you said happily before you could even go away tsukishima stopped you.

"your not staying over for dinner? , my mom wanted to invite you again"tsukishima told you, as you laughed nervously and bowed down.

"I'm really sorry, tell your mom, I'll be there next time, i have to check out the team your going to fight and give their stats to ukai-san"you told tsukishima happily, making the blonde sighed ruffling your hair.

"good night"tsukishima told your figure as you said your goodnight aswell smiling happily as always, going to you house.

------

It was their rest day today, but you and kiyoko and takeda was showing the guys the banner that ypu three were making While kiyoko was kinda embarrassed, since she wasn't really good at words of encouragement, showing off the black banner that had the word 'Fly' in it, as tanaka and nishinoya were almost in the verge of crying.

"do your best"kiyoko said shyly before looking away, as you grin at everyone and gave them a thumbs up, with no shame at all, while the senoirs were crying their eyes out.

"were rooting for you! "

----

It was finally the time for the competition, you were actually excited, as you went out of your house, locking the door as you saw a familiar blonde.

"good morning, tsukishima-kun!"you said happily, making the blonde looked at your happy figure but sighed.

"good morning"

"are you nervous?"you asked, patting his back but tsukishima shrugged you off and said he wasn't, making you laughed.

"you sure are confident, tsukii-chan"you teased making the blonde facepalm pinching both of ypur cheeks.

"shut up already, your to energetic early in the morning"tsukishima sighed, as you tried to pry his hands away from your cheeks.

"gweb wap"you said in defeat, while tsukishima laughed a little, and lets go of your cheeks while you rub your cheeks in pain.

"your the worst tsukii-chan"you pouted making tsukishima roll his eyes in annoyance but ruffled your hair, but yamaguchi came along.

"good morning, (y/n)-chan"

"good morning, yamaguchi-kun"you said excitedly, asking him if he was nervous as well, and he was pretty nervous, as you held his cold hands trying to calm him down, shaking it telling him his going to do great, and of courseb0 blondie got jealous.

"good morning, tsukii! "

"shut up yamaguchi"

------

You guys were already leaving to the gymnasium, while you sat down woth kiyoko since she was nervous too, but you joke a little so she would snap out of it, which worked, you and kiyoko was helping takade with the stuff, while their was dudes that were checking you and kiyoko out.

"their pretty cute.. "one dude said but then tanaka and nishinoya was circling you two trying to protect ypu guys maybe?, but kiyoko slapped them in the head, making you sweatdrop.

"(y/n)"someone suddenly called out, then suddenly someone shoved a lolipop in your mouth making you jump.

"well, see ya"tsukishima told you ruffling your hair before walking away as you facepalm, taking the lolipop off your mouth.

"thank you! But you didn't have to shove it in my Mouth!"you said quite annoyed but you place it back on your mouth, while kiyoko giggled at you pouting figure.

"lets go, (y/n)"kiyoko told you as you nodded, in agreement helping her out before their game begins, since you only needed one managwr in the field you let kiyoko stay with them.

"but (y/n) i-"

"kiyoko-san please, i insist, and besides ukai-san doesn't mind"you told kiyoko, as you went to the second floor to sit on the chairs looking at the match that began already, it was actually going pretty good, as you lean in the railings.

"yo! (y/n)-chan is that you?" a family voiced said as you saw Spinosaurus! I mean... Oikawa smilimg at you with his signature smile, making you blink in confusion.

"nice to see you again, oikawa-san"you told the Brunette that was still trying to hit on you, making you confused actually.

"oyy dumbass, stop harassing this girl"another guy said again, but his eyes widen when he looked at you face.

"you, oikawa, you know her? "the boy said shocked making the great king nodded happily.

"yeah, this is (y/n)-chan, we met at the last practice game-"

"oy, your an idiot"the guys said hurting oikawa's feelings, while oikawa pouted.

"iwa-chan, your so rude"

"you don't even recognize her, she's Golden eye"iwaizumi told the brunette, making oikawa shocked.

"wait really?! "oikawa said but he suddenly grab your hand and kneeled down, giving his signature charming smile, as you facepalm.

"its finally great to meet you in person, you are more beautiful personal"oikawa told you, flirting with you again but iwaizumi kicked oikawa away from you, dragging him away.

"I'm sorry, for his rude actions"iwaizumi bowed down whixh you frogave bowing down to him too, as he finally drag him away from you.

"well that was weird"you told yourself, as you Went back to check on the game, you were happy they won the first set, and then the second set, leading it to their victory, you were glad that they won.

"good job tsukishima-kun"you said happily, while tsukishima blush a little but ruffled your hair, making you annoyed again since you just fixed it.

"your still as energetic as ever"tsukishima told you making you shrug, but you went to hinata high-fiving him telling him, they did great in the field, since their next match was coming up at 1:30, as you, yamaguchi and tsukishima was talking but you were distracted watching a video about daketou, since they were called the iron walls, and you couldn't agree more they were.

"what are your watching?"tsukishima asked, as you showed him the video of daketou, while you drank your strawberry flavored milk drink.

"they really are iron walls, look at thoes musclar arms, and their build"you said nodding in agreement to yourself, while tsukishima facepalm, pinching one of your cheek.

"so your into muscular men"tsukishima told you making you raised a brow, thinking about it.

"not really, I'm just saying they have an amazing build suitable for them, and you should eat and work out more, aren't you a middle blocker?your not even close to them, but you make it up from your game senses"you teased poking him in the arm none-stop making tsukishima blush but he got annoyed by it pinching your cheeks.

"your annoying sometimes"tsukishima said as you gave up, surrendering making tsukishima lets go, while yamaguchi sweat dropped at you guys.