CHAPTER 4 🍰

You were walking to kiyoko to the gym, you heard they had a libero and ace, kiyoko told you about them, which was prettty sad, kiyoko opened the gym door to find out there was a small boy, smaller than hinata actually running up to kiyoko, until he got slapped which was pretty painful, he noticed your presence as he went to you as well making his eyes sparkle, while you sweatdropped.

"your a new manager, my name is nishinoya yuu~its nice to meet you"running up to you aswell, you actually didn't know what to do until kiyoko saved you slapping his other cheek, ouch, double kill.

Nishinoya was the libero in the group, you heard he wouldn't come back if the ace, asahi, would not come back, which kinda sad, making hinata chase after him, it was a shame it was a good way to teach the other newbies how to received, but in the end that nishinoya guy came back to teach them.

--------

You guys were finally have a training camp and takeda-sensei was able to have a practice match with the cats, nekoma, you been recruited there many times by their coach, and never really accept, because first of all, you don't live in tokyo, and second of all, and its freaking far away.

-----

There were some conflicts at first, but they can manage, you notice the teacher had been going out recently, which was weird since he was always here, the guys were practicing for nekoma, until some famillai people went as you saw ukai!

You never really thought he would join as coach actually, he invited as people over for a practice game, which was going to strart any minute now, as ukai went to you.

"i guess, we would need to use that gift of yours"ukai told you as you shrugged at the man.

"i don't know, if you could use it to your advantage either way, ukai-san"you told the man as he smirked, looking at the two teams fighting.

"who do you think will win?"ukai told you, as you looked at both team, you finally saw thier ace, his numbers were pretty amazing too.

"I'm voting for the ace's team, if i win i get a free Meat bun"you said as ukai rolled his eyes, sighed

You could tell the ace was scared, he was sacred of getting blocked, you couldn't blame him since they may have been to much pressure on him, he got blocked again, but nishinoya manage to get it which was impressive, giving the ace a chance, finally getting through the three blockers.

It was finally the others teams turn to fight as they did they're monster quick making ukai shocked, making you laughed at his reaction but at the beginning you were quite shocked by thoes two, with hinata's speed and jump, kageyama's amazing genius setter skills, this team was pretty good, you were cut as hinata was hit on the face by a ball, making you shocked, that as going to hurt, and of course they did their best but the asahi's team won, makimg you chuckle.

"ukai-san meat bun, meat bun! "you said excitedly, as ukai pinch one of your cheek to shut you up.

"yeah, so can you shut up now?"ukai lets go as you pouted, as ukai pulled you closer to them.

"ok, guys come closer, to make (y/n) take a good look at you"ukai told everyone, they were confused as you looked at hinata.

"your power sucks, and your gaming sense suck, even your technique"you said bluntly as hinata looked at you like you killed him or something as kageyama laughed at him.

"but hinata-kun's stamina and jump and speed, is more higher than kageyama's but you still need to master the basics"you told hinata, began to brag about him being more higher than kageyama, as kageyama death galred him.