CHAPTER 10 🍰

"i have something to tell you"tsukishima suddenly told you making you blink in confusion, as you straighten up, looking at the blonde.

"ehh?what is it?"you questioned, making tsukishima heart beat faster, as doubts began to crawl on his mind, what if you didn't like him back? What if you never want to be friends with him again?, what if you things would get awkward for the both of you?, that would be to bothersome to handle for the tall boy.

"tsukishima-kun, your making a scary face"you snorted, making tsukishima snap out in thought, looking at you happy figure waiting patiently for him.

"is anything wrong??you can tell me, I'll try and help you"you told him sweetly, making tsukishima signed, it would be great help if you liked him back, tsukishima suddenly open his mouth but words couldn't come out from his nervous figure making him look away, making you blink, you suddenly got a piece of paper and a pen, sliding it towards the blonde, making him look at you curiously.

"if i get nervous to say something out, i usually just write it down"you told the blonde happily, making tsukishima eyes widen but he looked at the paper, garbbing the pen and began to write something, you were curious on what he was writing but you gave him space.

"he-re"tsukishima suttered looking away, putting the paper upside down sliding it towards you, your blink in confusion as you suddenly flip the paper.

I Like you

"ehh? You were nervous about this, i like you too tsukishima-kun"you told him happily, making tsukishima facepalm since you took it in a friendly matter, tsukishima suddenly glared at you making you nervous.

"huh? -"

"i have feelings for you, you dense dinosaur nerd"tsukishima manage to tell you looking away, making you turn red in a second, heart beating faster than ever as butterflies erupted in your stomach, you been questioning these feelings for a while now, as you hit in realization.

"i-i"you were a suttering mess making tsukishima looked shocked looking at your figure as you covered your face in embarrassment, placing your coverd face on the table.

"oy its ok, you don't have to say anything"tsukishima was worried for you, since you were really red and suttering, he couldn't understand a word you were saying, as you suddenly stop and uncovered your face looking at tuskishima, tsukishima suddenly blushed, when he saw your embrassed face blushing red, you were about to say something but you stopped, you suddenly grab a piece of paper, writing something down, giving it to tsukishima.

Im sorry

Tsukishima heart sunk when he saw thoes words, you suddenly saw his face that was in disappointment, making you blushed.

"turn it around.. "you mumbled, tsukishima listened to you, as he turned it around and saw..

I have feelings for you too

"really? "tsukishima said happily, makimg you blushed and nodded, but he looked at the back that had the I'm sorry one.

"why are you apologizing?"tsukishima asked you, as you fidgeted your fingers.

"I'm sorry, i couldn't realize"you mumbled cutely, making tsukishima laughed a little, you suddenly jump when tsukishima pulled you in a hug, making you blushed madly.

"tsukishi-"

"kei, call me kei"kei suddenly told you making you blushed, as you hugged back and buried your face on his shoulder, as you nodded, as tsukishima buried his face on your hair, smelling your scent, he never knew the day would come, that he would be holding you in your arms right now.