CHAPTER 14 🍰

You were all waiting to see who you guys will go up against, looking at the ameture gaint setter,  you think he could go a long way, and actually impressed since he was an total ameture but in the end having a tall player like him,  was hella useful.

"amazing! His 6'4.3 ft his power and jumping and speed is great"you said impressed making everyone sweatdropped and his senpai smiled proudly.

"except that his gaming senses, and technique sucks"you said bluntly, making the 3rd years in date tech sweatdrop.

But their next opponents has been finally been decided,  aobajosai high...

Ypu noticed everyone was tense while hitoka's heart was going out of her mouth, well.. That was she said,  making you laughed nervously, you were getting the the lose balls around until your eyes widen when a ball was about to hit hitoka but you immediately went thre slapping it away.

"(y/n)-chan!! Are you ok?! "hitoka said worriedly, making you laughed and nodded.

"of crouse,  are you ok?"you asked,  while kiyoko went to check your hand to see if it was alright but it only had a little bruised.

"there ace isn't a joke huh? "you said but kei suddenly went to you asking if you were ok but you laughed and nodded,  patting his cheek making kei blush.

"go get them,  kei"

------

Aobajosai was going to serve first, but daichi manage to receive it, but nishinoya toss it to asahi getting the first point, but aobajosai manage to take the othe rone when kageyama serve was out, they had a little issue but they mamage to overcome it taking a two point lead, karasuno was doing great against aobajosai but suddenly oikawa did a super fast jump serve which was hella scary, but it was out, getting a set point.

Aobajosai high suddenly placed a new player in which you never seen before actually  but he was super fast, but he seems reckless but he manage spike it but was out, until your phone rang, you knew it was coach,  you told him about the situation, he had ricky plays and has the power and speed but no gaming sense at all.

It was finally the second set with mad dog with the starting line up, and the new dude did an insane inner spike making you impressed number 16 sure is a nuisance, aobajosai was taking the lead, umtil oikawa did that monster serve getting them a point, but suga was place in doing a two setter attack, it was going bad already,  but you suddenly called out to ukai.

You did the hand signal,making ukai sighed since he nodded in agreement, putting yamaguchi to pitch serve.

"nice serve yamaguchi-kun"you cheered, yamaguchi suddenly serve making you look intensely at the ball,  since it was in,  making everyone cheer, it was his second hit and he manage to get a point again, but the third one they manage to get it but you thought he did well, but tsukishima mange to spike it to the opposite side.

"one more yamaguchi-kun"you cheered waving at yamaguchi while hitoka cheered aswell, yamaguchi manage to get a point tying wit aobajosai, aoba josai manage to get the fourth serve, but karasuno manage to take the point after they block it to the foul zone,  getting a match point, but aobajosai amange to tie it up, but they kept at it again, having a tie of 26 to 26, oikawa was the one to serve but nishinoya didn't manage to get it, it was close but aobajosai manage to get the set.

It was the fibally set,  you were holding on to the railings since it was so intense but kei manage to block it getting a tie, as number 16 tried to spike it but it was out,  mad dog was pretty riled up and he was sub out,  but he was put back in after and he seems to calm down already, aobajosai and karasuno was head to head actually, but aobajosai manage to get 20 points first, but tanaka manage to tie it up, but aobajosai mange to get match piunt making you hella nervous.