CHAPTER 12 🍰

It was finally for them to train for the spring tournament, which was exciting while hitoka was super nervous but you patted her back trying to calm her down.

"this will be hitoka's first official match after all"kiyoko told hitoka as both of you nodded, while kiyoko smiled.

"and it will be my last"kiyoko told you guys sadly making you frown a little, but hitoka cried, as you sweatdropped as both of you tried to calm her down.

"I'm not crying a mosquito caught on my eye"hitoka reason out making kiyoko shocked.

"mosquito?!"

------

It was finally time for the spring tournament, you yawned heading towards kei's house until you saw someone unfamiliar.

"ahh domo, are you kei's friend?" a blonde told you, that looks just like kei but he was much more a few inches shorter than him, as you bowed down nervously.

"I'm sorry, i was waiting for kei"you told the blonde, until his eyes widen in shocked looking at you impressed, making you confused.

"don't tell me your kei's girlfriend, mom was talking about, your so pretty and cute"the blonde said smiling nicely making you blushed from the compliments.

"my name is tsukishima akiteru, I'm kei's big brother"akiteru told you making your eyes widen and bowed down.

"its nice too meet you tsukishima-san, my name is (l/n)(y/n), (y/n) is fine"you said nicely while his big brother laugh.

"please call me, akiteru, who ever thought kei would get a girl like you"akiteru told you making you laughed nervously.

"Aniki... "akiteru shivered in fear as he saw kei glaring at his brother, while kei went to you and pulled you away, from his big brother.

"we'll be heading off, akiteru-san-kei!"you pouted since kei ignored you pulling you away from the nice man, that waved goodbye, while you guys headed to school, as kei finally lets go of you.

"kei, are you nervous? "you questioned since it was the spring tournament, making the blonde shrug at you and ruffled your hair.

"i don't know either"kei told you making you laughed hugging kei making your boyfriend jump from the sudden contact, as you looked at your tall boyfriend.

"good luck, kei"you said happily, making the blonde blushed but patted your head and smiled, and kissed your forehead making you blushed.

"thank you"

-----

You were laughing from all of the commotion that was happening since hinata braf at the bus again, since he was too nervous.

They were finally starting as you went up to the railings with hitoka, since she was so nervous making you laughed, telling her to calm down but some dudes went to you guys, but one guy looked at you putting his phone out

"ah! Hi i was wondering, if i could get your number-"

"you see I'm cheering for my boyfriend, you see that tall guy with glasses, yeah that's him"you pointed at kei happily, making them shocked.

"good luck kei! "you said happily waving at kei, while the blonde sighed and put his hand up slightly and nodded but the blonde suddenly glared at the two males behind you, while tanaka and nishinoya glared at them too, but curse kei for getting a cheer from you.

"ahh sorry then"the boys went away making hitoka sighed in relief since she was super scared last time.

"having a boyfriend, is useful, why didn't i think about it before"you nodded to yourself while hitoka sweatdropped.