CHAPTER 2🍰

You in your chair just reading your book, you forgot that you could go home right about now, you went to the teacher's office last time since you didn't have a club you participated which was acquired in this school, you didn't know what to choose so your teacher randomly choose for you, you were still waiting when you'll be able to join that random club, your teacher choose, you open the door as suddenly a pretty girl was apparently behide it.

"do you know (l/n)-san??"she asked you, as you raised a brow raising your hand slightly.

"present?"you said confused, as she suddenly smiled at you giving you a paper form that you needed to sign but was actually signed for you.

"your teacher told me, you'll be joining the volleyball club from now on as a manager"she told you, you sighed and shrugged anyways.

"I guess, I'm pretty fond of volleyball too, you can call me (y/n) its fine"you smiled at her as she smiled back sweetly.

"that's nice i hope we can get along for now on my name is Shimizu Kiyoko, but you can call me kiyoko, I'm a third year"

"nice to meet you kiyoko-san"everyone in the class room was overwhelmed by you guys looking at you guys like you were an angel or something, beacause of the sweet smiles you guys gave.

-------

You were helping kiyoko with some boxes bringing it to the gym since it was the jersey uniform for the newcomers like yourself, you guys went inside the gym as you were overwhelmed by the attention that was brought to your figure.

"this is (l/n)(y/n), she will be one of the managers please make her feel welcome"kiyoko told them as you bowed down, you notice a familiar blonde from your class but you just kept your cool like you always do.

"nice to meet you guys"you smiled joyfully making a shaved haired man cry tears of joys maiing you kinda confused, why is he crying in the first place.

-----

Everyone was practicing for the practice game they were about to play, you were just sitting in the sides with kiyoko, everyone here was super duper nice, except your tall classmate that barely even talks to you, which was fine, you were just cleaning the stray balls into the basket, until you bump Into someone, making you back off a little.

"ohh I'm sorry-ah! Tsukishima-san" you smiled happily, as the four eyed boy looked away.

"yeah... Excuse me"tsukishima said monotonely,  but you shrugged at him ever since you went to this club, you guys barely have a conversation, that can't even be called a conversation, which you didn't mind maybe he wasn't the type of person to talk that much either,  but either way, he was always quiet.

"(y/n)-chan,  can you help me with something"kiyoko called out to you, which you nodded,  the guys were having a meeting about the next coming practice game,  about hinata becoming a total decoy, which was cool and uncool at the same time making you laughed a little, until hinata had a lot of pressure on him on the upcoming game,  making him lose shortage as you sweatdropped.

It was finalky the end of practice, since kiyoko needs to go the orther way,  you guys splited up,  as you walked to ukai's store to buy something.

"ukai-san! I'm here to bu-"

"here are the buns"ukai already prepared it on the counter, as you smiled happily Paying him,  grabbing the buns.

"thank you"you grab one bun, eating it,  as ukai sighing at your figure.

"i heard you joined the volleyball club? "ukai asked you as you nodded already finishing the bun in hand.

"yeah,  everyone there is quirky, suits there appearance actually"you told ukai,  makimg him sighed again as he was reading his newspaper.

"you were pretty famous back then,  because of"ukai didn't continue as he pointed at your eyes,  making you laughed,  yes,  you were pretty famous before at middle school since you can tell their position and even tell what they lack the most and what they are best at,  you would look at someone and accurately guess thier height and weight, you could see that because when you look at someone and examined them numbers would pop out eventually.

"they don't really need that much,  they'll manage, i believe in them"you said as ukai shrugged, as he looked back at his newspaper, as you ate the last bun,  throwing it in the garbage, and was about to walk away.

"its a shame,  that your not using it to their advantage"ukai told you making you stop,  you did want to help them improve as you shrugged looking at ukai.

"yeah,  I'll see you tomorrow ukai-san"you told him as he suddenly glared at you.

"go eat your dinner,  than always having buns,  its not healthy"ukai told you but you didn't listen and went out,  you decide to grab a drink on the way, as you look at the vending machine, thinking on what to get.

"hmmmmm..... I wonder what to get.... Hmmmm.. "you thought hard, but you didn't notice the tall figures behide you.

"you take to long to pick,  just pick already, dino-girl"someone said making ypu jump in fright as you turn around immediately greeted by famillair faces.

"tsukishima-san, yamaguchi-san"you said quite shocked to see them both,  as yamaguchi smiled nervously.

"good evening, (l/n)-san"yamaguchi said making you laughed.

"please call me (y/n)-chan,  i prefer to be called by my name"you told the green haired boy which he nodded,  you didn't even notice the blonde was already getting annoyed.

"just pick your drink already"tsukishima said quite rudely but you shrugged and finally picked one, opening it.

----

You three was walking the same path to your houses until yamaguchi was finally the one to leave, you two, it was pretty quiet until you got bored and decided to break the ice.

"so tsukishima-san,  why did you join the volleyball club? "you questioned.

"cause i needed to join a club"tsukishima told your figure,  casually making you laighed as he looked at you annoyed.

"whats so funny?"he said quite annoyed telling by his looked but you suddenly smiled at him making the blonde blushed, remembering it from last night.

"i joined in cause the teacher Choose for me"you told the blonde making him look at where he was going or just to cover up his blush, making him roll his eyes.

"so? "tsukishima said uninterested, making you grin at the boy.

"its destiny"you said quite proudly,  making the blonde blushed even more,  looking at you confused.

"what do you mean by that?! "he said quite skeptical about it making you confused.

"what do you mean?,  were both in the same classroom, both in the same club and we live right next to each other,  think about it!"you said quite amazed by the coincidence,  making tsukishima thought about it too.

"destiny is telling me we will be good friends in the future"you said happily, making the blonde blushed as he continued to walk ahead of you.

"your creeping me out"tsukishima told your figure and began to walk ahead as you looked at him confused but laughed

"what do you mean by that?,  I was teasing you, wait up!"you said running up to catch up to tsukishima.