CHAPTER 7🍰

The game was finally starting, and it was a bad start already since datekou atmosphere was everywhere, but with nishinoya, he manage to change the mood, with his "rolling thunders" which was pretty entertaining.

It was finally second round of the competition, it was doing actually just find except that asahi getting block, and blocked again, and hinata got blocked too, but then thry did their monster quick again, making everyone shocked, but you just had to wait and see.

You sweatdropped when tsukishima and kageyam fought but they got scolded , as tsukishima spiked which went in, it was amazing how they were doing great,and you already felt like they were planning on stopping hinata, which was true, ulitimate decoy was already working.

"(y/n)-chan, i never thought you would be up here"Takinoue said happily walking towrds you with shimada, making you smiled and shrug.

"i wanted kiyoko-san to be there"you said happily, while you talked with takinoue and shimada watched the game continue, it was alredy getting intense, while kagayama set it to asahi, and manage to get through, while karasuno manage to get the first set, and fibally it was the second set, and they were still going strong taking the lead, while datekou was catching up, but karasuno manage to get a match point, asahi was suddenly blocked but nishinoya manage to save it, trying to get asahi to spike again but he was blocked, but nishinoya used his foot to saved it, making your eyes widen in shocked.

"so cool! "you said impressed, while nishinoy manage to save every time the ball got blocked, making you more impress, nishinoya was so quick, asahi did one last spike, as it went throughsince it went to the tip of the net and fell to the opponents side, taking the win, but the question is can they really beat aobajosai...

------

You guys finally went back to the school, it was a long day, everyone was asleep in the van while you and kiyoko just talked quietly, when you guys funally went back, one of your teachers told you guys that the volleyball clubs was on television, making everyone wake up excited to hear it making you sweatdropped.

You and tsukishima, was heading home right now, as you were about to excuse yourself but tsukishima grabbed your wrist pulling you to his home.

"wait tsukishima-kun, i still need to-"

"you should atlaest relax for a second, my mother wanted to see you again too, she told me to invite you for dinner"tsukishima told you, making you sweatdropped but in the end went to tsukishima revealing his mother.

"(y/n)-chan! Your finally back, come in, come in"tsukishima's mother told you pulling you in making you laughed nervously, but smiled either way, and helped her prepare the dinner.

"kei! When will you make, (y/n)-chan your girlfriend, she's so reliable, she would make a perfect wife too"his mother teased her son making both of you blushed red, while kei sighed in annoyance looking away.

"mom, stop already"

"ahhh young love~, please take care of kei for me (y/n)-chan"

"mom!"

-----------

It was finally the game of abajosai high, and karasuno high leaning in the railings, you were kinda nervous, since when you saw how oikawa played which was pretty amazing with his scary jump serves, but you facepalm as you heard tons of girls cheered for oikawa, but you saw the brunette look at you and waved at you.

"cheer me on, (y/n)-chan!"oikawa told you making you facepalm, while nishinoya and tanaka glared at oikawa hissing at him, but you didn't notice kei was annoyed aswell, glaring at oikawa.