CHAPTER 5🍰

You guys were finally was going to meet the nekoma, you and kiyoko was the last one to go, getting your bags as you headed to follow everyone, until a Mohawk dude that was from nekoma was looking at you guys shocked suttering everywhere.

"lad-beaut-manager.."

"nice to meet you"you smiled at the Mohawk man, making him blushed red but you didn't manage to see as he went running off somewhere.

"kiyoko-san, did i do something wrong? "you questioned worriedly, while kiyoko smiled happily, patting your head.

"not at all"

------
Coach ukai made you sit beside him, to examine the enemy side, and suddenly you saw a familiar old man went to you. Making you facepalm, when he saw you.

"i was right, (y/n)-chan went to karasuno, after all the letters I sended to you"nekomata told you, as you sighed.

"I already told you nekomata-san, I don't live in tokyo"you told him honestly making the old man laughed, and was about to walk away but he looked at your coach.

"even if ukai's grandpa isn't our opponent, we won't show any mercy" nekomata told you guys.

-----

The game was finally starting, and it was nekoma who was going to serve a pudding head, to be honest you just needed to put more power into the serve and it would be impossible to receive, but asahi manage to reserve it but it was a bit short, kageyama manage to cover it but he then setted it to hinata, from that angle, kageyama really is a genius.

Kageyama set it while tanaka slammed the ball again just before the line but it was perfectly received by their libero to the setter and was trying to get a point, but nishinoya manage to receive it, and was Spiked back to nekoma, giving you guys another point.

It was tsukishima's turn to went in at the front row, as hinata was serving, hinata wasn't really good at serving. And it touched at the center of the net, but tuskishima manage to do a feint, nekoma got a time out, making you confused you had a bad feeling about something would happen like a plan up their sleeve, as you looked at their setter intensely which pudding-kun notice as he looked away embarrassed.

"oy stop doing that, your making him uncomfortable"tuskishima said pinching you cheek making you snap in thought, as you laughed nervously.

"sorry"

---

It was finally time, and you noticed thier number 7 just went to target hinata the more times he began to catch up to him, as your eyes widen.

"nekoma, is finally showing thier bad side"you told yourself, looking at the scene infront if you, nekoma was finally scoring some points, while kageyama spiked which was kinda amazing, but you were more impress by pudding-kun

"nekoma's setter is actaully really amazing"you said excitedly, since he manage to feint tuskishima thinking it was right, but he set it to the left.

"his numbers are totally off with kageyama, but his gaming sense and techniques are incredible"you told ukai making your coach nodded.

"but his really weak, they should put more meat in him"you commented making ukai and Takeda sweatdropped.

Nekoma was finally at a set point since they have been almost stopping hinata's killer quick, you thought it was best if they didn't do the quick which they did again, as you facepalm, when number 7 manage to stop it already, and you can tell hinata was super down, but kageyam manage to put him up again, but number 7 already got use to hinata's movements, as you notice tsukishima glance towards you and ukai.