CHAPTER 8 🍰

Ukai invited you guys to get grub while everyone was crying while eating, you knew they did there best out there, as you thought about the match today trying to figure out what went wrong, tsukishima notice your figure just staring at your bowl of rice, while tsukishima place meat on your bowl making your eyes widen.

"eat up already"tsukishima told you, as you smiled a little and sighed nodding as you ate.

"thank you tsukishima-kun"you mumbled, while tsukishima blushed but looked away from your figure.

-------

You thought the third years were going to quit volleyball since they were already third years making you nervous but they finally attended the practice, since you guys are joining the spring tournament.

"kiyoko-san, i thought you would leave me"you said hugging kiyoko happily, tears of joy coming down your cheeks making kiyoko laughed a little and hugged you back.

"you don't have to cry, (y/n)-chan"

------

But takade manage to get you guys into a joint practice with neko and some other strong schools, which was going to be great for them.

It was the next day, while you were eating lunch with tsukishima, thinking about the practice match that will happen, you suddenly remembered something, but tsukishima flicked your forehead.

"you've been spacing out for quite a while now"tsukishima told you making your eyes widen in shocked, but you laughed it out

"nahh, I'm just thinking"you told tsukishima making him raised a brow in confusion, while you decided to teased tsushima instead.

"I'm so hapy tuskii-chan is worried for me"you said teasingly making the blonde blushed but pinched your cheeks in annoyance to shut you up, as you regretted it.

"i give up, I'm joking! "

------

You guys had a meeting about about the up coming practice match in tokyo, but takeda suddenly said about the finals exam since if they did get a passing grade, they aren't allowed to join in tokyo, making some nervous and depressed, or even ran away, making you sweatdropped.

-----

You waited for tsukishima and yamaguchi since they were taking long as you went to play with your phone putting on your earphones, they were headed towards the usual meet up while yamagichi looked at tsukishima, since his been having a theory about something.

"tsukii, i just wanted to know, do you like (y/n)-chan?"yamaguchi suddenly asked as tsukishima blushed and glared at yamaguchi.

"wait! I was just curious, sorry tsukii"yamaguchi said scared but tsukishima look ahead blushing, thinking about your cute smile.

"i do"tsukishima confessed making yamaguchi jump from the sudden confession, as it was an awkward silence.

"I'm rooting for you tsukii"yamaguchi said supportively smiling at him, making tsukishima's eyes widen but looked away, blushing.

"shut up yamaguchi"

-----

"took you guys long enough, i was getting hungry"you pouted since they took their sweet time, while you guys talked about kageyama and hinata, since they had failing grades.

"kageyama looks pretty sharp, but hinata you could already tell by the way he looks"yamaguchi told you guys making you shrug.

"cause he only has volleyball on his head"tsukishima said making you laughed.