Chapter 4

*edited*

paige's pov

it's midnight on a sunday night and i can't sleep just thinking of last week about the kiss with luke and calum being nice to me.

.
.
.
.

it was now 3 in the morning... yay.

.
.
.
.

i ended up falling asleep at 3:30.

"get up!" i hear someone yell. "your alarm went off fifteen minutes ago." i feel the blankets get pulled off my body.

"okay okay, im up." i say grabbing my phone from underneath my pillow to see the time.

i groan as i stand up and start walking to my wardrobe, i grab a pear of boyfriend jeans and a nirvana shirt.

i can't be bothered doing my makeup so i go straight down stairs.

.
.
.
.

it was 8:30 when i left the house, my mum has a car but i walk away. i was about two minutes away from school when i heard.

"hey you!" some one yelled from behind me, i turned to see calum now i was scared but i turned back around and kept walking.

"paige wait I need to talk to you." i stop walking and turned to see calum right in my face.

"what!" i questioned him with no eye contact and moving back.

"kayla and holly are going to have a work with you today... hey I need to go bye." he started to run off to school.

i finally arrived at school, i look around to see if i could see ashton anyway.

"Paige!" i turn around to see ashton running towards me, he gives me a big hug.

"how was your weekend?" i ask him.

"nothing just hung out with some friends." he told me as soon as he said "friends" i looked down.

*not edited anymore lol*

"Oh cool." looking up giving him the best fake smile I could do.

"Come on let's get ready for class." we started to walk to class but first we got our books for English and Food.

I saw Kayla and Holly around my locker so I ask Ashton if he could get my books for me, when Ashton was at my locker when girls started to talk to him but I didn't know what about.

Ashton's POV:

Paige text me about what Calum said about Kayla and Holly. The girls were next to her locker so I got her stuff I didn't mind.

I was just about to undo her lock until.

"Well hello Ash haven't seen you in a while." giving me a evil smirk.

"hey Kayla." I said as calm as I could turning back to Paige's locker.

"Why so rude... I didn't do anything to you." coming come closer to me and giving me one of those flirty looks.

"Just leave me alone." I told them clean enough they could of heard me though there thick hair of lies.

"Why is that Paige girl annoying you." Holly said actually saying something (but I wish she didn't)

"No!" I snapped.

I got the rest of Paige's stuff and just left.

"Sorry I took so long." giving Paige her stuff.