Chapter 17

::paige's pov::

it's friday and i just came back from school... tonight's ashton's birthday party thing, i'm not sure if i wanna go anymore. i'm kinda scared.

there's people that love parties and party do it ever night and then there's people like me I don't even like getting out of the house.

but then if i don't go i'll feel bad for ashton.

oh you know what f*uck this i'm going.

obviously unlike some girls that are going to the party i'm actually wearing cloths.

i sat up from my bed and jumped over to my wardrobe.

i wanna look nice but i still wanna wear something comfortable.

after about ten minutes i finally made up my mind on what i wanted to wear.

my galaxy leggings with a tank top that's lower than usual but it looks good.

i go to the bathroom to fix up my hair and makeup, my makeup is pretty much the same but i just added a little flick with the eyeliner.

i just put my hair in a ponytail and fishtailed the end.

as i walk back into my room i can hear my phone buzzing, i check the caller ID it's ashton.

"hello?"

"hey! you coming to the party tonight because you said the other day you were?"

"yeah i'm coming don't worry i'll be there soon."

"do you want me to pick you up? wait you go for your license soon don't you."

"yep i can go for it now if i like because i'm almost eighteen."

"yay now you can start driving me around." he giggles.

"whatever so you coming to pick me up of what?" i laugh.

"yeah yeah i'm coming."

we say our goodbyes and hang up.

i didn't have to wait long for him to come, my mum told me when he was here.

i grabbed my phone and the house key then ran to the front door.

"don't i get a kiss?" i turn around to see my mum, i walk over to her and she gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"please be safe tonight i know how party's are and you can only have one bottle of beer because your almost eighteen okay?" has my mum been drinking i mean when was she so lose that she would let me drink.

"okay mum i'll tell ashton to make sure i don't have more than one, i don't think his gonna be drinking because it's his party." she hugs me one more time then finally lets me go. i'm almost eighteen, going to my first party. go me.

"hello gorgeous girl." ashton says, i run over to him and jump in his arm.

"sorry that i just randomly jumped in your arms." i laugh.

why did I even jump in his arm i'm to fat.

no shut up happy thoughts.

"nah it's fine." he kisses me and drops me on the ground.

.
.
.
.

the car ride was silent we only talked when i told him i was only allowed to have one drink.

i'm currently helping out ashton put out all the drinks on the big table we just finished setting up.

"so who's coming?" i ask, everyone's probably coming.