Chapter 18

::eva's pov::

"emma did you steal my laptop again?" my little sister, she's thirteen. she's always taking my stuff.

"i didn't steal i borrowed it." i hear her say as i walk into her room.

"ah, why can't you just ask instead of taking it." i sigh taking it off her.

.
.
.
.

*message to paige*

me: hey paige! i know it's late but can i come over i'm actually that bored i could die

i waited about fifteen minutes and still no answer, this isn't like her she usually messages me straight away.

usually when she doesn't answer me i get really worried because well she's my closest friend i have.

*messages to piage's mum*

me: hi. um paige isn't answering me i just wanted to make sure she was okay?

(a/n yas I thought it would be funny idk why.) bff: oh hello eva long time no talk, yeah paige has gone to a party i'm pretty sure it was ashton's

no one told me about a party.

me: okay thank you xx

bff: it's okay x have a good night

after she sent that last message i turned off my phone.

walked over to my wardrobe put some leggings on and grabbed a jumper.

yes i'm going to the party.

.
.
.
.

well i can tell you one thing the party is definitely going on at ashton's, i could hear the music while i was driving here. i asked my mum if i could use her car.

"eva i didn't expect you to come!" i look over to where i heard the voice to see michael. a drunk michael.

"neither did i." i 'laugh' walking closer to the front door.

"hey wait up!" he yells running over to me almost falling on his face.

"michael leave me alone i don't need anymore of your f*cken shit." i say walking though sweaty teenagers dancing.

"what's your problem." man i hate him he doesn't know when to let go.

"just stop, i need to find paige." that's when he stopped while grabbing my wrist.

"michael let go!" he just shakes his head.

"i know where paige is so shut up and come." i don't say anything and just walk as he still holds on my wrist.

"see over there." he points in the direction of paige she looks upset.

but she's not alone she's with calum. wait what.

i look around me to see michael left and when i turned back around to paige she wasn't there.

::paige's pov::

"oh i didn't know you were coming." Kayla says to me while playing around with alex's shirt.

i'm about to jump on her, she's probably trying to use alex and i hate the idea of that.

"ah. well this is ashton's party and i am his girlfriend so yeah maybe." i reply not in a good tone.

"alex can we please talk for sec." i say looking straight at him.