Chapter 14

"Paig-" what the hell.

"Um hi, who are you." I guy with no shirt or pants on said but he had boxers on thank god, wait who is he if anything.

He looks around my age... maybe Paige already moved on, no she wouldn't I think.

"Ah. Ashton- Ashton Irwin, Paige's um... friend." I finally replied honestly hoping Paige didn't move on.

"Oh okay come in she's up stairs I think she's still sleeping though, but just wake her up anyway." He sighed with a giggle.

I walked in awkwardly not knowing who the hell this is, what so ever.

I make it to Paige's room feeling really awkward. I slowly turn the door knob, when the door opens all I can see is her sleeping peaceful. So perfect but not mine.

As I walk over to her bed I trip on some clothes which caused me to fall over but not onto the floor onto her bed.

"Ouch!" she yells.

"Omg I'm sorry Paige I tripped on some clothes." I say, she looks at me and looks sad.

"It's fine." she says and stands up and walks out of the room.

Paige's POV:

I can't believe his here, well I'm kinda happy his here.

"Paige you know I didn't kiss Kayla she kissed me." Ashton says, grabbing onto my hand pulling me around to face him.

"But..." I didn't know what to say. I feel this thing inside of me that doesn't understand what's going on.

"But what." he says taking me over to the couch, putting his arm around me.

"Nothing." I look into his beautiful eyes just wanting to kiss him and that's what I do. Not sure why.

I pull away and don't look at me.

"Well that was- amazing. I miss your lips on mine." I giggle and give him a hug. Ashton's a guy that you can't stay mad at unless your crazy or something.

"Hey you know I still haven't taken you out on a date yet." I totally forgot about that.

"Yeah so are you planning on taking me out sometime?" I think everything is back to normal.

"Hey Pai." I turn around and see Alex with no shirt on. omg Ashton probably thought omg.

"Hey Alex." I say getting up and giving him a hug.

"Are you going to school?" He asks as I look at the time. 8:47am crap.

"How about I take you out for breakfast kinda like a date?" Ashton asks out of no were, but I'm loving the idea. I nod and he smiles, I love his smile I always have.

"Oh yeah sorry Alex this is Ashton Ashton this is Alex my cousin." after I say cousin Ashton looks really calm like some weight is off his shoulders.

"Nice to meet you again." Alex say taking his hand out Ashton accepting and they both smile. yay they like each other I hope.

// 10:15am //

Me and Ashton are in a new car, he got a new one since the accident.

"So where you wanna eat for breakfast lunch thing." Ashton says. I'm not sure where I wanna go caz I've never really gone out for breakfast. So I just srarg.

"Okay. I know a great place I always go there with my mum, sis and little bro." he says getting a little more excited. "We always used to go there when I was younger, but now that I'm 18 I'm always hanging out with my friends and shit."

"Oh okay."

// at the place //

"Wow this is amazing." I say as im looking over at the amazing view of the little town we live in.

"I know it's awesome." Ashton sits down on the grass and lies down. "come sit." he sighs, I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"So do like it?" He says looking over at me smiling, I nod. This place is really amazing.

"Love it." I just wanna kiss him, his amazing I couldn't ask for anyone else to be with right now.

I close my eyes and just take everything in. these are moments in life that you wanna make last forever.

I can hear him mumbling to himself but I don't know what he said.

"Paige can I ask something?" I nod, he breathes in and starts to talk.

"Will you um well... be my girlfriend?" omg!

"Are you being serious?" I don't know now if I'm dreaming or not.

"Oh course. so will you?"

I can't breathe omg omg.

"OF COURSE." I scream louder than I was supposed too. Ashton just starts giggling and helps me up.

As soon as I'm up he kisses me but a little more different than the other times, I can't really explain though.

"Thank you for everything." he says giving me a hug, if anything I need to be thanking him his change my life.

"Hey I'm a party in a few days, just like everyone come over and kill my house." I laugh, I've never been to a party before like besides birthday day party's.

"I would love to but I've never been to one, I've had a few drinks once though." He stares at me like I'm a crazy person.

"By the way it's this weekend." I nod.

After a few hours me and Ashton finally left and to go get something to eat. I didn't eat for the whole day because well I was having so much dam fun. After we ate went home because it was getting late and we have school tomorrow.

Ashton gave me a goodbye kiss, his kisses are just life. Well that was a weird.

When I walked in the house I could hear a girl giggling not just any girl it's was... Eva.

I just hide behind the corner you know just to be a little nosey.

"Your so funny Alex why can't there be more guys like you." Eva says.

"I don't know I'm just that good." they both laugh then I realise Alex getting a little closer to Eva then BOOM!

They kiss. My friend and cousin just kiss... holy shit.

"Wow." Alex says pulling away.

"Are we gonna tell Paige about this?" Eva says looking down.

I walk over to the front door and slam it so they know I'm here.

"Paige you home?" One of them yell.

"Yep if you need me I'll be in my room." I yell back going to my room and get change.

I jump into bed just thinking the weeks just started and so much has happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg guys I am so sorry about not update and sorry the chapter is kinda shit the only good thing that happen was Ash asking out Paige

I haven't really had any ideas lately for the story so if you have any ideas for the story just message me and I'll put them in :)

Sorry if I didn't any words wrong I'm not a good speller!!

Bye guys

•comment•like•follow•share•